Set-off on an exclusive Safari vacation, as we take you on a four-day adventure to Africa’s top-secret safari destinations.
Spend your time in the Makgadikadi Pans as you reconnect with the beauty of nature, while staying at a luxurious tented camp. Take safari to the next level with scenic views, precious archaeological sites and thrilling activities.
- Fly into the remote & wild Kalahari
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans’ archaeological sites
- Spend a morning with a family of meerkats
- Search for big cats & the elusive brown hyena
- Enjoy a drink under the vast starry African sky
- Learn about local customs on walks with San Bushmen
- Visit Chapman’s Boabab, Africa’s 3rd largest tree
- Race across the pans on a quad-bike trip
- Perfect add-on to an Okavango Delta safari
Type of Accommodation
- 3 nights at San Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Maun Airport to board your flight to Jack’s Camp private airstrip.
- Meet our representative and be transferred to the very luxurious tented camp – the San Camp.
- Witness extraordinary views of the Makgadikgadi Pans as you explore Botswana.
- Spend two complete days on an exclusive Safari in Kalahari.
- Explore the Makgadikgadi salt pans and fascinating archeological sites.
- Get up bright and early to enjoy game drives that are offered in the morning and during late afternoon.
- Witness African wildlife, as you get to see large numbers of wildebeest, zebras along with predators such as lions and cheetahs.
- Conclude your exciting journey as your return back to Jack Camp’s private airstrip and catch a flight to Maun. Upon landing at Maun, continue on with your journey by catching a connecting flight leading you home.
- 3 Nights at San Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft return flights from Maun to San Camp
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature