Make memories while exploring some of the greatest beauties of South Africa. Our trip features a trip to the magical Victoria Falls, known widely for its beauty. We combine your trip to the falls, with a pump of adrenaline rush as we take you on a Big Five safari in a very private Kruger reserve.
- Combine Victoria Falls with a Big 5 safari
- Watch the falls’ rising spray from your hotel
- Sip a sundowner drink overlooking the Zambezi River
- Fly straight into Big 5 country and a luxury safari lodge
- Go on day and night game drives plus guided nature walks
- Rejuvenate your body with a spa treatment
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls South Africa Kruger
- 2 nights at Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- 3 nights at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Ready to embark on a memorable journey?
Here are the highlights of your day #1:
- Arrive at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport to fly out to the Livingstone Airport in Zambia.
- Set-off by the road to head to the Royal Livingstone hotel – your home for the rest of the day.
Enjoy the lush lawns of the hotel, witness the mist rising from the great Victoria Falls, and take a stroll down the Zambezi River.
Wake-up nice and early and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel; before you go on exploring the magnificent falls. With a complimentary access to the Zambian side of the falls, only walking distance from your hotel, we insist that you make the most out of your stay.
While the falls are a must visit, however, you can also pump up your adrenaline levels by taking part in adventurous activities such as bungee jumping and white-water rafting. If this wasn’t enough, you could also choose to go on a calming bird watching trip and return to the hotel for a pampering session at the hotel spa.
On Day 3, you will be transported to the Livingstone Airport after breakfast to fly out to the Mpumalanga Airport. From here you catch your connecting flight on a charter plane, where you arrive at the Lion Sands Ivory Lodge in the Sabi Sands Reserve.
Spend your day relaxing at this award-winning lodge, best known for their high quality of services and care.
Your next two days would perhaps be some of the most exciting and adventurous days of your life. Upon your arrival at the Kruger National Park, you are welcomed by a series of action-filled adventures from the Sabi Sands that promise an opportunity to experience the Big 5 game viewing to the warm, relaxing time at your lodge.
Enjoy your breakfast as you bid goodbye to the beautiful South Africa. Board on your return flight to the O. R. Tambo International Airport and catch a connecting flight leading you home.
Experience wildlife on your honeymoon as you explore the Victoria Falls & Kruger. Prices, accommodation, itinerary, an overview of the trip.
- 2 nights at The Royal Livingstone on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Return transfer from Livingstone Airport to The Royal Livingstone
- Flight from Livingstone to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
- Flight from Sabi Sand to OR Tambo International Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature