A six-day exploration trip into one of the most thrilling wildlife destinations of Africa.
Start with a romantic spark exploring the Victoria falls with your loved one and go on to stay in a luxury houseboat for a perfect honeymoon experience on the legendary Chobe River.
After a breathtaking experience viewing the Victoria Falls, embark on adventurous game drives in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya and view the African big 5. There are plenty of opportunities for bird watching and fishing in the region.
Your adventure will continue once you depart and board the floating hotel, Zambezi Queen, which is famous for its big game drives and exclusive motorboat experience. The luxurious hotel serves savory dishes for a complete fun package.
- Stay on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Visit thundering Victoria Falls
- Go on game drives in Mosi-Oa-Tunya & Chobe
- Enjoy amazing game viewing & birding
- Spend 3 days aboard a luxury houseboat
- Set off on game drives & boat safaris
- Enjoy excellent stargazing
- Go on a local village tour
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls Botswana Chobe
- 2 nights at Toka Leya,
- 3 nights at Zambezi Queen
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival at Livingstone Airport, Zambia
- Airport Transfer to Toka Leya Camp near Victoria Falls
Lodge at an amazing camp near Victoria Falls for a truly adventurous experience in a riverside tent.
Exploring Victoria Falls and Toka Leya
Enjoy plenty of water activities such as river cruises, canoeing, and fishing. Go on thrilling game drives in Mosi-Oa-Tunya National park and explore the natural habitat of the region. The national park is a convenient spot for bird watching. If you need more thrill, simply go for a bungee jump from the Victoria Falls Bridge. Relax by the pool after an eventful and tiring day at Toka Leya’s refreshing pool.
Adventure at Chobe River
Go on an exploration trip across the border into the Botswanan territory. Explore the cultural heritage in the Kasane village, followed by a luxury boat cruise on the Chobe River. Enjoy the luxuries of Zambezi Queen and relax in the lounge while sipping on sundowners.
The Chobe National Park has a variety of predators for a thrilling game drive session. Enjoy scrumptious dinners while stargazing with digital telescopes.
Back to home
After an eventful and comprehensive experience, you will head to the Livingstone Airport to board your flight back home.
- 2 nights at Toka Leya on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights on the Zambezi Queen on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Livingstone Airport to Toka Leya
- Transfer to and from the Zambezi Queen
- International flights
- Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,
- Items of a personal nature