In the duration of this 15-day adventure-safari with the wild Africa and the tropical beach island, you are offered the best there is to experience Africa. You start with Botswana’s top game viewing parks where you get all sorts of the diverse games big and small.
From the magnificent big plant eaters to the vicious and strong predators, you can witness all here. The dominating three locations here include Chobe National Park, Okavango Delta, and the Chief’s Island.
After which you move from the thriving and dangerous wild to the relaxing tropical beach island off the Mozambique coast. Consider it to be a vacation in heaven.
- Combines wilderness & tropical beach
- 3 of Botswana’s best lodges
- Superb land- & water-based game viewing
- Excellent birding & guided nature walks
- Sumptuous stopover in the City of Gold
- Private resort in Mozambique
- Excellent warm-water diving
- Best of the best for discerning travellers
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Medjumbe Private Island, Quirimbas Botswana Linyanti, Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Kings Pool Camp
- 2 nights at Vumbura Plains
- 2 nights at Mombo Camp
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 7 nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
Day to day itinerary
King’s Pool Camp
- Arrival in Johannesburg
- Flight to Maun
- Light aircraft transfer to Linyanti region
- Two nights stay at Kings Pool Lodge
This area is populated with impressive elephant herds during winters. While the resident animals of this land are predators, the place is very well recognized for its rich wildlife and its warm climate with breezes that cool it off.
Your stylish and comfortable lodges are set within the proximities of the busy lagoon. Which means you can sight animals most of the times just standing by your campsite. You receive fascinating close-up views of amazing animals who come by to the lagoon to bathe, drink or just to relax.
Vumbura Plains in Botswana
- Check out Kings Pool Lodge
- Transfer to Okavango Delta
- Stay at Botswana Vumbura lodges
Your lodges are set to overlook the Botswana floodplains vista and the woodland. This also means wildlife surrounds you during your stay. This is where you experience true camping, while still in comfort and luxury, as your camps provide you with great care and relaxation. Furthermore, with only fourteen guests at a time, these lodges are extremely personalized with discreet service. The plains are home to a game of both the environments; wet and dry.
You will find a vast variety of habitats within this region. With a cheetah population growing stronger by the time, this place is perhaps the best to view them in all of South Africa. Sable antelopes, buffaloes and zebras are eye-catching in this region.
You also get a vast variety of birds in this region, especially the rare Pel’s fishing owl, and the wattled cranes. These are more often spotted on nature walks along with your expert guide. Apart from walking safaris and nature walks you are also offered water excursions and game drives.
The heart of Delta
- Checkout Vumbura lodges
- Drive to airstrip
- Flight to Mombo Island
- Two night stay at Mombo Camp
The Moremi Game Reserve is one of the best areas for game viewing in all of Africa. There have been award-winning documentaries made here, and you have plenty of wildlife to view here. Lions have a majority here along with elephants and buffaloes.
The vicinity is rich in the game all year round with antelopes and zebras. Some of Africa’s top predators are found in this region too. Bird watchers will have a great time here as there are many resident and migratory bird populations in this region. As the wild outside makes an interesting impact on your soul, your physical comfort is taken care of by your lodges and their interiors.
Back to the city
- Checkout Mombo Camp
- Drive to airstrip
- Flight to Maun
- Connecting flight to Johannesburg
- Drive to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- One night stay at hotel
Also considered to be Africa’s city of gold, Fairlawns is a quite busy city. You have finally waved the wild goodbye and this night is about massage therapy and getting back to the city life.
You have museums, art galleries, shopping centers and cultural tours which the city offers. Spend your time releasing the wilderness inside you and connect back with the world.
- Checkout Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Drive to Airport
- Flight to Pemba, Mozambique Coast
- Private air transfer to Medjume Private Island
- Transfer to Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
- Seven-night stay at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
The adventures in the wild are over, and we believe more than one night in the city is not what you are here for. This is your time for a romantic and relaxing beach vacation. You have a week to explore the island, sunbathe yourself and enjoy the tropical climates at this private island.
You are offered snorkeling and diving activities here too. With beautiful views and turquoise ocean water, you have much to do on this tremendous island; water sports are a must to enjoy; windsurfing, water skiing and relaxing on this African coasts are some of the many activities you can avail here.
God Bless Africa
- Checkout Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
- Flight to Johannesburg
- Flight back home
The amazing tour of the African diversity comes to an end with this. Look down from the airplane window to see if you can spot any familiar places. The elephant sightings, the hippos and the crocodiles in the river. The zebras, gazelles, and giraffes grazing and laying on the plain fields.
The big cats, hyenas and the wild dogs in the woods. You will remember it all. And cherish the memorable time on the coasts of Africa with the most relaxing of the environment.
- 2 Nights at Kings Pool Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Maun
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Pemba
- Return road transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 1 Night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa on bed and breakfast basis
- 7 Nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Vumbura Plains on fully inclusive basi
- ,2 Nights at Mombo Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft flight from Pemba to Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature