This 9-day journey will take you on extensive big five safaris in the legendary Kruger National Park that is home to various species of wild animals. Explore the vast tracts and view the big five along with various other wild animals.
You will lodge comfortably at Singita Lebombo that has all the luxurious features you can imagine. There is multiple games drive opportunity each day for the extensive game viewing experience.
You can come across predators hunting their preys and can experience the natural setting of wild animals in this conservatory area. Explore the beautiful Cape Town and enjoy scrumptious meals in one of the best restaurants in the world. Explore the streets and purchase souvenirs that will keep your memories of Africa alive.
- Exceptional accommodation
- Five-star cuisine & service
- Exclusive, private locations
- Superb Big 5 game viewing
- Day & night game drives
- Guided safari walks
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 4 nights at Ellerman House
- 4 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Welcome to Cape Town
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Airport transfer to Ellerman House
Enjoy a comfortable stay in one of Cape Town’s best hotels. The luxury hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island with majestic views. Spend the night in comfort to rejuvenate your energy and go on adventurous exploration trip in the morning. There are plenty of activities at the hotel such as swimming pool, spa treatments, and massages.
Exploring Cape Town
From the next day, explore the Mother Town and famous attractions such as the V&A Waterfront, beautiful beaches, luxury cafes, or take a cable car to the Table Mountains. Visit the Winelands and taste freshly brewed wine, while enjoying delicacies in one of the fine dining restaurants.
- Transfer to Cape Town International Airport
- Chartered flight to Kruger National Park
- Transfer to Singita Lebombo Lodge
From day 5, engage in adventurous activities and explore the vast plains of Kruger National Park. The conservatory area offers the big 5 and various other species of animals for a true African Safari experience. Upon your return, you will rejoice the architecture of the lodge that is made from stone and wood and enjoy delicious meals to replenish your energy for more adventure.
Big 5 safaris
From day 6, you can escape into the vast lands and extensive game viewing into the wilderness of Africa. Expect to see predators hunting their preys, giraffes, elephant herds, cheetahs, and various other animals apart from the big 5. Return to the lodge and relax by the pool or engage in extensive culinary delicacies to refresh your energy levels.
Back to home
- Enjoy one final early morning game drive
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch
- Head to the airstrip where your charter plane will take you to Cape Town International Airport
- Board your flight back home
- 4 nights at Ellerman House on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return road transfer from Ellerman House to Cape Town Airport
- 4 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg,Return charter flight from Johannesburg to Singita
- Art in the City Experience
- Dom Pérignon Experience
- Signature Winelands Experience with Driver / Guide
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature