A 9-day trip to South Africa’s Kruger National Park gives you the chance to visit the world’s best-known safari destination. Spend a few days to engage yourself in exciting Safari activities like game drives, Big 5 sightings and the bushwalks with experienced rangers. Enjoy your stay at the Lion Sands River Lodge to catch a glimpse of the morning sun as it rises over the Kruger National Park. Also experience the best beaches of Benguerra Island in Mozambique, Cape Winelands and its magnificent views, extending onto the open sand banks of wonderful South Africa.
- Luxury apartment in trendy city neighbourhood
- 2 full-day tours in Cape Town
- Complimentary chauffeur to V&A Waterfront
- Game viewing with Shangaan trackers
- Spot-lit night drives & walking safaris
- Outdoor shower & massages in the wild
- Water sports on Indian Ocean island
- Villa with private plunge pool
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Benguerra Island, Bazaruto South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartments
- 3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp
- 1 night at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge
- 5 nights at Benguerra Island Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Luxury Stay at the Lion Sands River Lodge
- Travel to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve for Game Viewing
On your arrival from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, reserve your stay at the luxury Lion Sands River Lodge to retire to enjoy delicious course meals, evening drinks and fall asleep to the sounds of the bush. In the morning, plan your trip to a private game reserve, situated in the fantastic Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the edge of the famous Kruger National Park. This national park is quite famous for the best leopard viewing and is also known as ‘The Land of the Leopard’. You can also view the exotic Big Five animals in their natural form, hunting their preys. With exceptional game viewing opportunities, relaxing spas, guided safari tours and luxury friendly lodges, all this makes a very special memorable experience for honeymooners.
- Head back to the Airport to book a flight to Vilanculos
- Arrive at a perfect retreat at the Benguerra Island to experience beautiful beaches, relaxing atmosphere and alluring sceneries
Wild animals and exotic birds flock here and there so just when you want an experience of peace and serenity, then head back to the airport to reserve a flight to Vilanculos to enjoy a tropical paradise and crystal clear water beaches of the Benguerra Island. Benguerra Island offers exceptional opportunities to explore the wonderful marine life and island adventures. With beautiful towering sand dunes, idyllic beaches, and water sports activities, your trip surely becomes a quintessential luxury island retreat.
Relax your mood by feeling the sand between your toes by the swaying palm trees and gaze beyond towards the Indian Ocean. Head out to book your stay in a cabana, or a casita or even in a family suite. Set your plans for a perfect setting to admire the beautiful African sunset while sipping delicious cocktails and rare food delicacies.
- Going back to the Vilanculos Airport
- Arriving at Johannesburg for your flight back to your home
While going to the Vilanculos airport for your flight to Johannesburg, you might want to consider to extend your trip to visit Cape Town which has the most scenic and tourist attraction spots in the country. With trendy bars and restaurants where live music scene awaits you or take a trip to the Winelands which has some of the best wines which you can imagine.
- 13 nights accommodation
- Full Day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Walk to Freedom Tour
- Flights as specified in itinerary
- Transfers as specified in itinerary
- Air charters as specified in itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature