Enjoy two weeks of adventure in different locations, visiting the best and most picturesque courses in South Africa and Mauritius and notwithstanding finding the opportunity to go on a Big Five safari. Begin your trip off in the Cape Winelands with a stay in the enchanting town of Franschhoek and making the most of Pearl Valley Golf Home and furthermore visiting and sightseeing the mind-boggling sequences in the adjacent towns of Somerset West and Stellenbosch.
Play golf on South Africa’s best courses
Visit the Cape Winelands’ dramatic courses
Play at Kruger’s exclusive Leopard Creek
Look over Kruger National Park as you play
Be challenged at Paarl’s Pearl Valley Estate
Search for the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
Play on Mauritius’ The Links & The Legend
Tee off at Ernie Els’ Four Seasons Golf Club
Relax at a tropical Mauritius island escape
Enjoy a range of massages & spa treatments
Choose from a range of exciting watersports
Type of Accommodation
Mauritius East Coast, Poste De Flacq South Africa Cape Winelands, Kruger, Panorama Route
3 nights at La Residence, 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge, 3 nights at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge, 5 nights at Le Prince Maurice
Day to day itinerary
- Your day will begin as you reach Cape Town and you will take a car for rent from here.
- You will stay at the luxurious La Residence Guest House.
- Relax and comfort yourself in the guest house as you enjoy scenic views of the Franschhoek Valley and go to Western Cape’s top golf courses.
- Have a delicious gourmet dinner in the La Residence Guest House.
- On day four, you will be coming back to the Cape Town International Airport from where you will fly to Kruger landing at the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
- As you reach here, you will take another car for rent that will drive you to Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge which is located near the world-famous Kruger National Park.
- At Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge you will have the options of enjoying comforting spa treatments, world’s best cuisines and a memorable visit to the Leopard Creek Golf Course.
- Hippos along with crocodiles will be visible around the golf course’s water reserves. This adds the drama to the Golf Course.
- You will be leaving Oliver’s today and will head off to the Lion Sands Ivory Lodge, situated near the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve.
- Enjoy incredible 4×4 game drives here and look out vigilantly for Africa’s Big 5.
- After returning to the lodge, treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment.
- Enjoy delicious food every morning, evening and night in this lodge as you spent magical nights under the stars here.
- This morning you will drop your rented car at the Mpumalanga International Airport and board your flight to
- Your flight to Mauritius gives you an opportunity to view scenic views passing over the Johannesburg.
- As you land at the Mauritius International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will take you to Le Prince Maurice where you will be staying for the next five nights of the trip.
- After checking in at the amazing Le Prince Maurice, you will be having multiple options for water sports activities as well as golf games on the vast reserved golf courses.
- You can either choose to do snorkeling, scuba diving or simply go fishing in the Indian Ocean to make your stay in Mauritius worthwhile.
- Four Seasons Golf Club at Anahita is where you can play golf more excitingly as this course, as It encourages amateur golf-players and rewards them pretty well. So even if you are not really into golf, this is where you should be visiting.
- Today will be the last day of your journey, and you will be taken to Mauritius International Airport from where you will return to home.
3 nights at La Residence on a bed and breakfast basis,2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis,3 nights at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge on a fully inclusive basis,5 nights at Le Prince Maurice on a bed and breakfast basis,4 days car rental in Cape Town,Flight from Cape Town to Nelspruit,6 days car rental in Kruger area,Flight from Nelspruit to Johannesburg,Return flight from Johannesburg to Mauritius,Return transfer from Mauritius Airport to Le Prince Maurice
International flights,Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified,Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature