A seven-day golfing trip in the exotic Seychelles islands, where you live in a luxury resort that features a top-notch 18-hole golf course.
Seychelles is a great honeymoon spot that offers idyllic views for a truly romantic getaway. The abundant marine life in the Seychelles Archipelago offers various water activities for an adventurous experience.
Stay in the luxurious Lemuria resort that has an 18-hole golf course under the bright sun and breezy weather for a relaxing endeavor.
Enjoy relaxing on the sandy beaches with clear blue waters and sip on the exotic sundowners while staring at the vast Indian Ocean. For a memorable experience, visit the Vallee de Mai Natural reserve, which is an ecological wonder in every sense.
- Spectacular, award-winning course
- Luxury resort accommodation
- Golf fees at Lemuria are inclusive
- Enjoy massages & spa treatments
- Stroll beautiful white-sand beaches
- Dive & snorkel pristine coral reefs
- Taste culinary Creole specialties
- Rejuvenate your senses at the Spa
- Kids entertainment at the Kids Club
Type of Accommodation
Seychelles Praslin Island
- 6 nights at Lemuria
Day to day itinerary
Arriving at Praslin
- You will arrive in Mahe, which is the main island of Seychelles from where you will board a scheduled flight to the Praslin Island.
- Once you reach Praslin Island, our representatives will assist you and transfer you to Lemuria resort.
- From the second day, you will lodge at the 5-star deluxe resort and will enjoy the various luxuries along with a golfing round at the 18-hole golf course. There is a huge beach where you can go for a swim or relax along the shorelines, gulping on sumdowners. You can enjoy the various exotic dishes served at the resort for a truly memorable experience.
- There are many watersports offered by the resort, which includes snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, and deep-sea diving for the adventurous ones. In addition to this, there are a number of rejuvenation packages to revitalize your body. You can visit the Shiseido Spa for a vitalizing treatment or get a relaxing massage.
- The resort has three different restaurants that serve savory dishes where you can ignite your taste buds. We recommend that you have a light lunch so you can enjoy the various sporting activities at the resort and indulge in a cuisine dinner where you can enjoy various French and international dishes.
Back to home.
After an exotic seven-day trip into the Seychelles Archipelago, you will be transferred back to Mahe where you will board your flight home.
6 nights at Lemuria on a bed and breakfast basis,Return flight from Mahe to Praslin,Ground transfers,Meet and greet services
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature