For this 6 days golf extravaganza, head over to Africa’s most famous city: Cape Town.
For golfing enthusiasts, Cape Town is heaven on earth. From the diverse courses of Westlake and Steenberg to Royal Cape and Clovelly, Cape Town has everything golfing aficionados dream of. The lush green valleys with excellent views have testing winds and challenging golf courses to satisfy all your golf cravings.
When you get tired of golfing there are a lot of other different options available for your leisure time as well. You can go wine tasting in the quaint little Constantia Valley, take a picturesque trip using a cable car up the majestic Table Mountain, or enjoy a simple nature walk in the breathtaking Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. For shopping fanatics, the historic Robben Island is where you will find numerous premium shopping options to choose from.
Cape Town is a place which offers a little something for everyone.
- Play on Cape Town’s best golf courses
- Experience fine-dining restaurants
- Taste award-winning wines in the Constantia Valley
- Enjoy world-class shopping at the V&A Waterfront
- Explore the Cape Peninsula or the Winelands
- Combine with a Kruger safari for a perfect holiday
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town
5 nights at Kensington Place
Day to day itinerary
Arrive at the Golfing Hub
- Arrive at the most welcoming destination of South Africa, which is home to numerous exclusive golf courses
- Make your way in the hired car, from the Cape Town International Airport to Kensington Place which is a luxurious hotel located on Table Mountain’s slope.
- Settle down in your rooms, or relax besides the outdoor pool in this trendy hotel. You can also choose from Cape Town’s Michelin rated restaurants for a sophisticated dinner.
Experience Outclass Golfing
Golf Courses of Golf Town, a lot of which also offer stunning views provide a thrilling sporting challenge for both – advanced and beginner golf players. Ranked at number 31 out of South Africa’s 100 golf courses, Steenberg Golf Estate is only minutes away from Constantia vineyards, designed by the renowned Peter Matkovich, the course is technically very challenging yet visually mind blowing. Another option for you to try out is The Royal Cape Golf Club. This golf club has also hosted South Africa Open ten times and is a favorite of the locals. Westlake too, is a popular choice of tourists because of its interesting design and panoramic view of stunning mountains surrounding it. With so many amazing options available to choose from, you can rest assured that there won’t be a single dull moment when you vacation in Cape Town.
Time to say Goodbye and Head Back Home
- Pack your belongings and leave for the airport
- Catch your outbound flight
- 6 day car rental
- 5 Nights at Kensington Place on bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature