A six-day family trip to Botswana’s Okavango Delta and Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls. You and your family will stay at two comfortable camps, the seasonal camp of Footsteps across The Delta and the Elephant Camp.
Enjoy family-friendly safaris and game drives through the trip. Take on adventurous activities such as whitewater rafting, bungee jumping and relax away as you soak the beauty of Africa’s untouched landscapes.
- Combine 2 of Southern Africa’s best safari destinations
- Explore the Okavango Delta by canoe & 4X4
- Enjoy amazing game viewing & birding
- Track wildlife on foot with expert guides
- Enjoy professional, child-friendly safari activities
- Get ready for visiting elephants at Elephant Camp
- Marvel at incredible Victoria Falls, whilst staying a great tented camp
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls Botswana Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Footsteps Across the Delta
- 2 nights at The Elephant Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Your family vacation begins with your arrival at the O.R. Tambo International Airport. From here, you board on your flight to Maun, Botswana. Upon your arrival, you shall be met by our representative and will catch a very scenic flight to the Okavango Delta.
- Your home for the next three days shall be the Footsteps camp across the Delta. Settle in at your luxurious accommodation, freshen up and head out to explore the region.
Wake up bright and early and head out with the family to experience the great African wildlife. Enjoy your time at the seasonal camp of Footsteps, set across the Delta, exclusively from March to November. Learn about the rich and diverse wildlife that inhabits the region as you go on guided nature walks that teach you about ways to track and understand animals.
Enjoy a filling breakfast before you board your flight to the Kasane Airport, Chobe River. From here, you will be transferred to the Zimbabwe.
Your home for the next few days shall be the very comfortable Elephant Camp. Located at only a short walk from the glorious Victoria Falls, your accommodation offers you scenic views and a unique opportunity to be visited by elephants passing by.
Wake up to the sounds of the waterfall’s gushing water and spend an entire day taking part in thrilling activities; such as whitewater rafting n the Zambezi River and bungee jump off the great Victoria Falls Bridge.
Take advantage of family-oriented safaris; enjoy game drives, elephant-back safaris, canoe excursions combined with a cultural visit to the nearby local villages.
Prepare to head back home as you enjoy a final breakfast before returning to the Victoria Falls airport to board on your flight to Johannesburg. From Johannesburg, you catch your connecting flight that leads you home.
- 3 Nights at Footsteps Across the Delta on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Elephant Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Maun
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Flight from Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature