A 9-day safari trip to Tanzania’s top three wildlife destinations with a game viewing experience of the majestic Big 5 along with the sightseeing of the Wildebeest Migration between April and June.
At your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you are picked up and taken to Arusha Coffee Lodge for the night stay. The next morning, your adventurous safari on the shores of Lake Manyara begins. Afterwards, you are taken to witness the Ngorongoro Crater, being world’s largest intact caldera.
You are then taken to eyewitness the Great Migration of countless zebra and wildebeest as they migrate from the plains of the Serengeti.
- 3 of Tanzania’s top reserves
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration
- Superb Big 5 game-viewing
- Diverse animal & birdlife in Lake Manyara
- Natural wonder of Ngorongoro Crater
- Hot-air ballooning, day & night game drives
- Combines easily with Indian Ocean islands
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Lake Manyara
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- 2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- 3 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
Day to day itinerary
Welcome to Arusha National Park
- Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Airport transfer to Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Travel to the adventurous Arusha National Park and witness human-like prints that are carefully well preserved for millions of years. Enjoy exciting game drives and return for scrumptious meals along with freshly brewed coffee at your lodge to revitalize your energy.
- Board your charter flight to Lake Manyara
- Two night stay in Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
Take in the heavenly natural habitat found in the densely forested valleys and massive grasslands. You will find a great diversity of wildlife like tree-climbing lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, and buffalos when you go for game drives in Manyara.
At Ngorongoro Crater
- World’s largest intact caldera
- Two night stay at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
The Gorongoro Crater is known for being a remarkable wildlife location. Eyewitness the elephants, rare black rhinos and black-maned lions that you have never seen before. Make the most of your trip and travel around Ngorongoro on daily game drives to spot all of the Big 5.
Legendary plains of the Serengeti
- Three night stay at the Serengeti Under Canvas camp
After filling your tummies with energy-packed breakfast, you will be taken to the plains of Serengeti to be an eyewitness of The Wildebeest Migration.
You will be moving along on game drives with the Migration of Innumerable gnu, zebra, and gazelles that will be traveling in search of water and grassland. A hot-air balloon ride over the plains is also arranged for those who prefer to get the airborne viewpoint of the Migration.
After you experience your last game drive, you will start preparing for your journey home.
- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro Airport
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Air transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Tanzania National park fees / Conservancy fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Serengeti Under Canvas on fully inclusive basis
- Crater fees for one visit to Ngorongoro Crater,Tanzania Tourism Development Levy
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature