Explore the artistic and stunning province of KwaZulu-Natal that offers a comprehensive beach experience and an opportunity to explore the natural wilderness.
The eight-days self-driven trip is a perfect family getaway for an adventurous holiday. Lodge at the comfortable Zimbali Resort with scenic views, overlooking the indigenous coasts forest. The resort offers a range of water activities such as dolphin watching, snorkeling, sailing, and deep-sea diving. In addition to this, there are plenty of relaxing options to rejuvenate your energy after a tiring game drive session.
After you initial exploration trip, you will head to the Phinda Mountain Lodge that offers breathtaking views, overlooking an enormous region. The out worldly views will be a memorable experience for a lifetime. Whether it is relaxing at the Spa or enjoy the sundowners, Phinda Mountain Lodge is a comfortable experience in every sense.
Go on thrilling game drives that are scheduled twice a day and explore the wilderness residing in the vast tracts. KwaZulu-Natal is a subtropical region with a rich heritage; you can visit the ancient Hindu Temples for a glimpse into historical architecture and explore the lifestyle of the ancient Zulu tribe.
- Stay in a forested hideaway along the Dolphin Coast
- Go hiking & mountain biking
- Unwind with a range of relaxing spa treatments
- Children will love the professional kids’ club
- Lounge on kwaZulu-Natal’s pristine beaches
- Enjoy thrilling game sightings in the rich & diverse Phinda Reserve
- Stay in a stunning resort perched on a mountain
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kwazulu-Natal
- 3 nights at Zimbali Resort
- 4 nights at Phinda Mountain Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Arriving in KwaZulu-Natal
- Transfer to luxury Zimbali Resort
The four-night stay at Zimbali Resort in the dolphin coast offers a fresh and engaging environment where you can go for a dolphin watch or relax by the sandy beach. The deluxe suite comfortably houses a small family and has all the luxury features you can expect.
Family adventure in Zimbali
The resort is a great family getaway retreat that is packed with extensive outdoor activities for an exciting endeavor. You can go on various adventurous trips such as hiking or biking into the mountains, enjoying the swimming activities with your family. There is a golf course at the resort for the sporty natured ones and a kid’s club to keep the children engaged. Relaxing on one of the sun loungers by the pool will rejuvenate your soul while you soak up the African sun and prepare for the next day.
Phinda Game Reserve
- Exploration trip to Phinda Game reserve
After your breakfast in Zimba Resort, you will be accompanied to the Phinda Mountain Lodge, which is located on the top of the mountain and offers a scenic view of the vast Indian Ocean. The surrounding mountains offer a breathtaking view into the wilderness, overlooking the Phinda Game Reserve.
Go on game drives, view the big five, and explore the African wilderness under the careful supervision of your guide. Enjoy an open-air dinner upon your return with savory dishes prepared from fresh ingredients.
Returning to Home
- Transfer to Durban International Airport
- Board your flight back home.
- 3 nights at Zimbali Resort on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Phinda Mountain Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 8 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature