This is a six day action packed fun filled family package starting off at the safe, private, and luxurious game reserve of Madikwe Safari Lodge for the first three days for game viewing of the Big 5 and then moving to the most loved city of South Africa,
Cape Town for the remaining days. Staying in trendy More Quarters Apartment Hotel situated in the main hub of the city for having some of the best views of Table Mountain and peninsula’s pristine beaches along with easy access to the rest of the city for shopping, entertainment, dining and all other activities.
- Combine 2 great family destinations
- Be at the heart of Cape Town, just off the trendy Kloof street
- Stay in a apartment-style hotel, perfect for a family
- Stroll around the family-friendly V&A Waterfront
- Enjoy malaria-free game viewing
- Dedicated staff at Madikwe Safari Lodge taking care of little-ones
- A fantastic value for money trip with great savings
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Madikwe
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at More Quarters Apartments
Day to day itinerary
The Spectacular Madikwe
- Arriving at Johannesburg or Tambo International Airport
- Drive to Madikwe Private Game Reserve
- Check into Madikwe Safari Lodge
- Three night stay at Madikwe Safari Lodge
Considered to be the leading safari spot of the country, Madikwe has a variety of resident animals to offer for game viewing. The lodge is safe and private for families and welcomes children of all ages.
Situated in the center of the reserve, the lodge is luxurious offering game drives in mornings, afternoons and evenings, accompanied by professional and experienced rangers. Focus the first day on settling down and resting before starting the adventure that awaits you!
Enjoy Big 5 game-viewing
- Wake up
- Game Viewing drives
The fun begins now. As mentioned earlier your guides will be professional rangers who will take you on proper safari vehicles into the amazing green region filled with open forests, a mountainous background along with rocky hills filled with trees.
Madikwe is where the Big 5 are locals and you will also find carnivores like wild dogs, spotted hyenas, cheetahs and herbivores like hippos, giraffes, zebras, antelopes and more. For people interested in bird watching, there are over 300 species recorded of birds. In addition, you find a mix of both grassland and desert animals. You can relax after each game drive, viewing the beautiful reserve that lies ahead of you!
City Life of Cape Town
- Check out from Madikwe Safari Lodge
- Drive to Johannesburg International Airport
- Fly back to Cape Town
- Drive to More Quarters Apartments
- Three nights stay at More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Located in the center of the city, More Quarters Apartment Hotel is an access point for you to reach any part of the city easily. The location provides you with a vibrant view of the city along with the feel of Cape Town. Your days here are all about travelling around the city knowing its variety, versatility and what this city has to offer.
You have multiple options to select where you want to go first; well-known Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Cape Point Nature Reserve, or the Endangered Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach. Each and every point is a must see and the food, restaurants, cafes, shops and wine will definitely blow your mind.
Hope to See You Again Cape Town
- Breakfast at More Quarters Apartment Hotel
- Check out of Hotel
- Drive back to airport
- Fly back home
Finally this short, yet memorable trip is closing in, as you take off you see the last views of Cape Town zooming out of view. We are positive your time in Cape Town will be memorable and will be worth to share with your friends back home.
- 3 Nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at More Quarters Apartments on bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Car hire in Johannesburg and Cape Town
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature