Unifying multiple adventures in one; this 9-day family expedition brings you the best, unique, and versatile experiences from Cape Town, Sun City and Kruger at the Thornybush Game Reserve.
As we begin our quest from Cape Town, you get to enjoy the city life of this uniquely designed metropolitan with a lot of sights to watch while you settle down in the lavish Victoria and Alfred Hotel, at the Waterfront.
Next, bask in the sun and enjoy a lot of sports with entertainment and thrilling adventures before finally staying over at the Thornybush Game Reserve around the corner of Kruger National Park for Game Viewing of the Big 5!
- Enjoy all the attractions of Cape Town
- Stay at the heart of the Waterfront
- Head to the top of Table Mountain
- Unwind with spa treatments & massages
- Discover Sun City – a family paradise
- Cool off in the Valley of the Waves
- Spot the Big 5 in Thornybush Game Reserve
- Enjoy kids’ safari programmes & activities
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Sun City, Kruger
- 3 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel
- 2 nights at Cascades Hotel
- 3 nights at Thornybush Game Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Hello Cape Town
- Arrival to Cape Town
- Drive to Victoria and Alfred Hotel
- Three night stay at hotel
In the center of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, is the elegant hotel which is probably one of the best points you can get for accessing the city. You have options to visit the Table Mountain, enjoy the exquisite Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, visit Robbin Island, explore Cape Point Nature Reserve, take a drive to the Cape of Good Hope, see the ever beautiful Aquarium or visit the penguins at Boulders Beach.
Familiarizing with the Sun City
- Check out of Victoria and Alfred Hotel
- Drive to Cape Town International Airport
- Land in Johannesburg
- Drive to Cascades Hotel in Sun City
- Two nights stay at hotel
Once in Sun City, you should know you are staying in the highest and most admirable family resort here. You are offered hospitality along with a variety of activities to choose from. Visit the ‘Valley of the Waves’ and their giant waterslides. Safari on horsebacks or soar through in a hot-air balloon.
If you’re interested in golf, the championship golf courses may interest you. Of-course the Pilanesberg Game Reserve is there, too. Adults need not worry as they have activities specifically for them, like casinos, restaurants that are very elegant, bars of a different sort and live shows to choose from. The Sun City doesn’t let anyone go back empty.
Thornybush Game Viewing
- Check out from Cascades Hotel
- Drive to Johannesburg Airport
- Flight to Hoedspruit Airport
- Drive from airport across Kruger to Thornybush
- Three night stay at Thornybush Main Lodge
Game Viewing, without it African adventures are incomplete. Here is where we take you at the end before you can go back home to and post pictures of your adventures.
The theme for the next three days is brilliant Game Viewing activities for morning, afternoon and evenings to search the Big 5 and explore other African animals. Children are taken care of by special babysitters and get their walks in nature which are specially designed and led by professional rangers.
The lounge, on the other hand, offers you scrumptious meals and an Amani Spa that has an excellent masseuse who relax you with Massages. Sunsets are spent with lighting a campfire usually, but you can sit in the warm lounge to talk about your adventures if you like.
The End of your Adventure
- Wrapping up and Checking out of Thornybush Main Lodge
- Travel back to Hoedspruit Airport
- Fly back to Johannesburg
- Grab your flight back home
The time has come to an end, and as much as we would like to show you more, this is the last of this particular adventure. We hope you have a great time on this trip and as interesting this package looks while reading, we promise the experience will be far grander.
- 3 nights at the V&A Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at the Cascades Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Thornybush Main Lodge on a full board basis
- Return transfer to hotel in Cape Town,Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return road transfer to Sun City,Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature