Enjoy plentiful game drives in the malaria-free environment which is safe for the entire family.
Stay in the luxurious Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel and explore the sandy beaches for thrilling family adventure. There are various game drives every day for a truly exciting safari experience. Visit the city’s central locations and purchase souvenirs to remember your trip.
Travel on top of the Table Mountains in the cable car and visit the Boulders Beach, which is a famous spot for viewing penguins. The trip is full of exciting attractions with many beautiful beaches.
- Self-drive the stunning Garden Route
- Experience South Africa’s great highlights
- Stay at luxurious family-friendly hotels & lodges
- Learn to cook South Africa’s delicious cuisine
- See whales from your hotel in Plettenberg Bay
- Discover the Indian Ocean’s marine life
- Relax & sunbath on beautiful sandy beaches
- Search for the Big 5 in Kwandwe Reserve
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Garden Route, Eastern Cape, Cape Winelands, Cape Town
- 4 nights at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- 2 nights at Le Quartier Francais
- 4 nights at The Plettenberg
- 3 nights at Kwandwe Ecca Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Embracing Cape Town
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Collect your hire car
- Drive through the mesmerizing views to Table Mountains
- Check-in to Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel (four nights)
You will be welcomed at the hotel by courteous staff. Enjoy the various attractions in the vicinity and explore the cultural heritage by visiting the local museum.
Cape Winelands Exploration
- Depart Cape Town
- Drive towards Cape Winelands
- Check-in to Le Quartier Francais
After a grand breakfast, depart for Franschhoek Town in Cape Winelands for a detailed insight in local wine production. The stunning vineries from the 19th century offer an enriched experience. You can enjoy exclusive wine tasting along with savory and delicious food served in the neighborhood for a rich culinary experience. There are various activities such as golfing, hiking to the mountains, and exploring French era buildings.
Bon Voyage! Go on an extensive Garden Route Coastal drive that will be a great adventure for the entire family. Reach the Piettenberg Bay and check-in to the luxurious Piettenberg Hotel for a comfortable stay. You can enjoy a variety of water activities such has snorkeling, dolphin watching, deep-sea diving, rafting, etc. The views from the hotel are majestic, overlooking the Indian Ocean and there are plenty of restaurants at the hotel for scrumptious engagements.
Big 5 Safaris
- Depart from Piettenberg Bay and travel to Eastern Cape
- Check-in to luxury Kwandwe Ecca Lodge
Rest comfortably at the luxurious Kwandwe Ecca Lodge to rejuvenate your energy for extensive big 5 safaris in the Kwandwe Private Game Reserve for an exclusive experience. Enjoy the lodge’s large pool with your family and go on adventurous safaris to view the rhinos that dwell on the vast landscapes.
After a blissful, engaging, and adventurous family getaway, you will return your vehicle at Port Elizabeth Airport and fly to Cape Town International Airport to board your flight back home.
- 4 nights at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Le Quartier Francais on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at The Plettenberg on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kwandwe Ecca Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 14 day car rental
- Full Day Cape Highlights Tour
- Cape Town at Night Cycle Tour
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature