Start your journey from Franschhoek in Cape Town’s Winelands, at the classic Ellerman House famous for its food and wine. Next, we take you on a wildlife adventure at Singita Castleton bordering Kruger National Park, at the private game reserve of Sabi Sands.
You get a beautiful contrasting experience on this trip as you watch the peaceful and beautiful sceneries of nature formed by mountains and valleys, and then you experience a lavish lifestyle staying in royalty at the Ellerman House.
The final stop will be Serengeti Singita where you come in contact with the wildlife of Africa. You might come across the Big 5 animals of Africa while exploring the region.
- Family-friendly exclusive villa accommodation
- Private chefs & butlers
- Experience the Franschhoek wine estates
- Exceptional cuisine
- Day & night game drives
- Guided safari walks
- Excellent Big 5 wildlife encounters
- Exclusive-use swimming pools & tennis court
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger Private Reserves, Cape Winelands, Kruger, Cape Town
- 2 nights at Le Colonial
- 4 nights Ellerman Villa 2
- 3 nights Singita Castleton
Day to day itinerary
Welcome to Franschhoek!
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Drive to La Colonial, Franschhoek
- Two night stay at La Cele Des Montagnes
Even before your stay starts, you experience the beauty of this country while passing through many amazing villages, fantasy-like Jonkershoek Mountains, wine states, and valleys.
Your residence is a mix of classic African decorations, Moroccan tiles, African art and designed fabrics with modernized comfort and systems providing you a comfortable yet exquisite ambiance. You have a private garden, swimming pool as well as a chef and a butler fulfilling your every demand.
Exploring Cape Town
- Check out from La Cele Des Montagnes post-breakfast
- Drive to main Cape Town
- Three nights stay at Ellerman House
Ellerman House is a boutique hotel on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head. You have the best view of the sunset at the Table Bay in your private villa, taken care by hospitable staff revitalizing you by providing you best services including gym, pool and the best cuisine.
You are close to all attraction points like the endangered penguins’ colony, antique shops, and cafés serving the special wine. View the city and ocean from the cableway on top of Table Mountains and when you’re about to sleep, allow the ocean to sing you a lullaby.
Into the Wild
- Check out from Ellerman House villa
- Drive back to the airport
- Fly to Johannesburg and the Sabi Sands
- Game Drive with guide to Singita Castleton
- Three nights stay at Singita Castleton
Formerly the house of founders of Singita, the resort now holds a farmhouse feel with the atmosphere and environment for camping. You receive a private guide, tracker, housekeeper and chef for all your comfort along with an exciting adventure.
The ground has an outdoor hall with a swimming pool from where you can view the animals’ drinking water from the waterhole. Since it is a private venture, you are free to explore wildlife without being disrupted. Famous animals here include the Big 5. Lions are busy on the specific hunt during night times.Hence the best time to view them is late is in the evenings.
You get both the game drive on a vehicle, and safari hikes where your guide educates you about local plants and their edible and medicinal uses.
Farewell, South Africa
- Wrapping up Singita Castleton post-breakfast
- Drive back to the airport
- Flight back home
The adventure will surely leave you nostalgic with loads of amazing memories to take back home. From your luxurious stay in Cape Town to your wildlife adventure in Singita. The trip is full of surprises and adventures allowing you to have great stories to share with your friends back home.
- 2 Nights at Le Colonial 4 Bedroom Villa on bed and breakfast basis
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled return charter flight from Johannesburg to Singita Castleton
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- 4 Nights at Ellerman Villa Two on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Singita Castleton on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature