The seven-day trip to Mauritius is packed with assorted island activities and a comfortable stay at the Belle Mare Plage Resort.
Enjoy a perfect family holiday at the beachfront with many water sporting activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea exploration and fishing along with various other activities for an unforgettable experience.
The resort offers access to six top-notch restaurants that serve savoury and delicious food.
- Enjoy a classic family beach holiday
- Located on 2km stretch of beach
- Expansive resort with an intimate feel
- Great children’s facilities, club & pool
- Delicious food – 7 restaurants & 6 bars
- Range of complementary watersports
- Golf, a lovely spa & cooking classes
Type of Accommodation
Mauritius East Coast, Poste De Flacq
6 nights at Belle Mare Plage
Day to day itinerary
Fly to Mauritius
- Flight to Mauritius
- Airport transfer to Belle Mare Plage Resort
- Rest and relax at the resort
Days 2 – 6
From the second day onwards, you are free to explore the numerous activities offered by the resort such as snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, kayaking, and enjoy the sandy beach with your family. You can also engage in activities such as windsurfing in the Indian Ocean. Belle Mare Plage has all the amenities and activities for a great family time. Guests can even access the 18-hole golf course or relax by one of the four pools.
The resort has a babysitting and kids area as well.
Back to Home
- The resort will transfer you to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 6 nights at Belle Mare Plage on a half board basis
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Return airport transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature