Our 10-day trip to Kenya takes you and your family to some of the most beautiful destinations. Start-off your trip with experiencing the city life of Nairobi combined with fun-filled activities and a taste of the wilderness; during your stay at the Giraffe Manor. Experience the African safari as you and your family head to the Saruni Samburu’s luxury villas followed by a stay at the Saruni Mara in Masai Mara. Enjoy thrilling activities, picturesque views and soak the beauty of nature as you explore Kenya on this trip.
Visit the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
‘Kiss’ giraffes at The Giraffe Manor
Go on nature walks & view cave paintings
Learn more on the Warriors’ Academy
Relax at the Samburu & Maasai wellbeing spaces
Optional hot-air balloon rides & biplane flips
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Samburu, Mount Kenya, Masai Mara, Nairobi
2 nights at The Giraffe Manor, 3 nights at Saruni Samburu, 4 nights at Saruni Mara
Day to day itinerary
Your family trip starts with your arrival in Nairobi.
- Enjoy your stay at the Giraffe Manor, a luxurious hotel that offers beautifully landscaped gardens and offers casual glimpses of the Rothchild’s giraffes.
- Experience a modern life amidst the wilderness. Go on a shopping spree or perhaps dine at a restaurant as you explore the very lively Nairobi.
- Visit the Giraffe Center and feed the giraffes.
- Stop by at the Karen Blixen Museum, the National Museum and Snake Park and the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage.
- Set-off on a thrilling game drive through the Nairobi National Park with several opportunities to spot exciting predators.
Enjoy a three night stay at the Saruni Samburu’s luxury villas.
- Soak in scenic views of the glorious Mount Kenya and the Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy.
- Enjoy 800km of sheer wilderness as you spot large herds of elephants.
- Relax away at this very luxe villa that features infinity pools, rejuvenating massage treatments, spacious bedrooms and a private verandah.
- Set-off on a thrilling night drive through the Kalama Conservancy.
- Experience Kenya’s culture by paying a visit to the local Kiltimany village.
- Visit nearby caves that feature ancient rock art.
- Put on your boots and trek up Mount Ololokwe or explore the region on a helicopter that flies you from Mount Kenya to Lake Turkana.
- Spend a day at the Warriors Academy to enjoy family-friendly classes that teach valuable bush skills and animal tracking skills.
Your finale is the Saruni Mara a comfortable lodge set in Masai Mara.
- Spending time relaxing with your family at this boutique lodge located in the heart of the Mara North Conservancy and neighboring the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Experience the fascinating wildlife of Kenya with action-packed game drives in the Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara National Reserve and other conservancies located in the region.
- Looking for some more adventure? Hike up the Kilelioni – highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti region.
- Explore the Masai Mara region with visits to the local market and hot-air balloon rides.
9 Nights accommodation on fully inclusive basis,Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage visit,Giraffe Centre & Nature Walk excursion,Inter-camp flights and transfers,Selected park and conservation fees
International flights,Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified,Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature