This 9-day trip through Kenya combines Kenya’s most spectacular safari destinations. Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve and spend quality time with the family enjoying action-packed activities in the Laikipia region. This trip features private villas, comfortable accommodations and guided drives that offer your family a change to witness Kenya’s exciting wildlife.
- See the Wildebeest Migration in season
- Fishing excursion on Mount Kenya
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Convenient fly-in transfers
- Exclusive-use accommodation
Type of Accommodation
- 1 night at House of Waine
- 3 nights at Topi Mara Bush House
- 4 nights at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
Day to day itinerary
- Your journey starts with your arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, In Nairobi. Here you will be greeted by our representative and head out in a 6-seater 4×4 vehicle to the House of Waine.
- Relax at the luxurious hotel, and your family unpacks and prepares for the adventure that lies ahead.
- Spend time at your humble abode by enjoying delicious meals and by exploring nearby attractions such as the Giraffe Centre, the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary or perhaps the Karen Blixen Museum
- Start your day bright and early and enjoy a warm breakfast before you are transported to the Wilson Airport.
- From here, you and your family will fly out to Masai Mara.
- Experience the lush green and scenic views of the magnificent African landscapes.
- Arrive at the Topi Mara Bush House where you will be greeted by your private guide.
- Enjoy three nights at the luxurious hotel as you and your family experience fun-filled safari adventures and explore the rich and diverse wildlife of the region.
- On your fifth day, you fly out from Masai Mara to the Nanyuki Airstrip. From here you will be transported to the private Ol Lentille conservation area.
- Spend four nights by the Ol Olokwe Moutain, and experience the wildness while enjoying your stay at the Chief’s House.
- Take advantage of your very own personal chef, a safari guide and a fun-filled trip in a 4×4 vehicle.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities from walking tours to quad biking, came and horse-back safaris as you spend quality time with your family.
- Head to the Nanyuki Airstrip on your last day in Kenya. From here, you will fly out to the Wilson Airport in Nairobi to catch a flight back home.
- 1 Night at House of Waine on full board basis
- 3 Nights at Topi Mara Bush House on fully inclusive basis
- 4 Nights at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille on fully inclusive basis
- Return airport transfers in 4×4 Landcruiser
- Shared light aircraft flights
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature