Our 14-day trip is best suited for families looking to enjoy an authentic African safari followed by a relaxing time on the serene beaches of South Africa.
Our family-friendly trip kicks off with a day’s worth of stay at the Giraffe Manor in Nairobi. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city; before we take you to Topi Mara Bush House in the Masai Mara. Enjoy a three-night stay in the region before heading to the Chief’s House at The Sanctuary in Ol Lentille. Explore Africa’s great wildlife and enjoy thrilling game drives through the region. Your African safari ends on the 9th day; when you head to the beautiful beaches of the Mahe Island. Enjoy your stay at the comfortable Ephelia Resort, take part in family-friendly water sports and make precious memories with your family.
- Meet Rothschild’s giraffes in Nairobi
- Private guide, butler & chef in the Mara
- Try mountain biking, camel trekking, archery & fly-camping
- Snorkel & dive in the Seychelles
- Excellent game viewing in private conservancy
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Laikipia, Masai Mara, Nairobi Seychelles Mahe Island
- 1 night at The Giraffe Manor
- 3 nights at Topi Mara Bush House
- 4 nights at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
- 5 nights at Ephelia Resort
Day to day itinerary
Your family’s trip begins with your arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. From here, you make your way to the luxurious Giraffe Manor located on the tranquil landscapes of beautiful Nairobi. Enjoy your time at this boutique hotel that is located in the region best known for being home to the endangered Rothschild’s giraffes. Spend your first day relaxing away at your elegant hotel or head out to the Giraffe Centre or the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to learn all about the African classics.
Next, you head to the Masai Mara. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city as you head to one of the most iconic destinations in South Africa, Masai Mara.
Enjoy your stay at the Topi Mara Bush House, a comfortable accommodation bordering the 23,000 acre private reserve of the Olare Orok Conservancy. Explore Africa’s rich and diverse wildlife as you go out on thrilling game drives with the family. Soak the beautiful views of Africa’s untouched landscapes and spend your afternoons watching African favorites such as giraffes and elephants wandering right past by you. Visit Masai Mara during the months of July through October and add watching the annual migration of wildebeests to your list of things to do during your time in the region.
On your 5th day, you head up North to Ol Lentille.
Your home for the next few days shall be the warm and welcoming Chief’s House at The Sanctuary. With three luxurious double bedroom combined with an outdoor tub set on natural rocks, your accommodation offers you all modern day luxuries with a twist. Connect with nature as you and your family sleep to the sounds of the wilderness. Enjoy your stay in the vast 25,000 acre Ol Lentille Conservancy with several opportunities to spot the Big Five as you go on game drives and bush walks through the great African landscapes.
Be ready to spend the next few days soaking some sun as you sip on your refreshing drink. Next, we take you to the pearly beaches of Seychelles. Fly out from Masai Mara to the Mahe Island to spend the next five-nights relaxing on the calming beaches of Africa. Your home in Seychelles shall be the Ephelia Resort. Enjoy your stay in the region as you and your family are amused by the rejuvenating treatments at the spa. Head straight to the turquoise waters as you take part in water sports such as swimming, snorkeling and kayaking. Take advantage of fine dining opportunities at five unique restaurants and spend your time in Seychelles, truly unwinding from your everyday stress.
Prepare to head back home on your 14th day. Return to the Seychelles International Airport to catch your flight back home.
- 1 Night at The Giraffe Manor on fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as specified in itinerary
- Flights from Nairobi to the Seychelles
- Giraffe centre & nature walk activity whilst staying at Ngong House
- 3 Nights at Topi Mara Bush House on game package basis
- 4 Nights at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille on game package basis
- 5 Nights at Ephelia Resort on bed and breakfast basis
- Visit to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage whilst staying at Ngong House
- Camel walking, horseback game viewing,mountain biking and more whilst staying at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
- International flights
- Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature