Enjoy spectacular views in the extreme remoteness of the Cape Town. A 10-day trip will make you respect beautiful scenic views where you can leave your footprints and take home wonderful memories.
Rejoice at the moment while you take a delightful drive to the heart of the Cape Winelands through astonishing mountain ranges to taste delicious pure and original wine. Travel to the Franschhoek valley to enjoy the region’s best vintages.
You can also indulge in an unforgettable experience to the Kruger National Park for Big Five Safari and game viewing. Just when you want a calm and relaxing experience, head to the Thornybush Private Game Reserve for romantic moonlight dinners, bushwalks and fine dining in most perfect and safe natural environment.
All this and much more in a 10-day trip for any energetic traveler who appreciates nature and loves adventure.
- Hike into the sunset on Table Mountain
- Beat a trail to Cape Point
- Paraglide over the Twelve Apostles
- Drink in the beauty of the Cape Winelands
- Thrill to an unrivalled Big 5 game drive
- Fine-dine under the stars
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Kruger
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartments
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
- 3 nights at Thornybush Game Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- After your commercial flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town, make your plan to visit the world’s most rated tourist destination city with its colonial charm, natural beauty, and adventurous spots.
- Discover the beautiful formation of the Table Mountains which is worth a stay. Feel the positive vibe of amazing and astonishing views of the great Cape Town where you can go for a hike, climb or just stay back to witness a beautiful sunrise from a height.
- Take a walk to explore the town’s famous shops and the fine dining experience. Make sure to visit Cape Town’s stunning locations with its multi-cultural heritage.
- Visit the Parliament Buildings and City Hall where Nelson Mandela spoke to the country. So when you are tired from your sightseeing and touring, head back to the V&A Waterfront to enjoy your private space and company with a great dinner and a good night’s sleep to make you prepare for some more adventure that awaits tomorrow.
- For some delicious dinner choices, you can always head back to the Kloof Street for a variety of famous dishes which would sure make up for a satisfying appetite.
Uncovering the magnificent view of the Cape Peninsula
- You also have an option to tailor your stay as much as you want to by taking a flight or renting out a car to enjoy a Cape Peninsula tour.
- Travel along Chapman’s Peak Drive which has the most scenic drives in the world. You can even travel to Simon’s Town on the Indian Ocean side of the peninsula, near to the Boulders Beach to witness the clear turquoise waters. This awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland encompasses amazing beaches, breathtaking views as it is one of the world’s most amazing scenic areas which stretches out for miles.
- Indulge in the delicious wine tasting of the Cape Winelands. On your arrival from the Cape Peninsula, set your course for Franschhoek which is located in the heart of the Cape Winelands. Get settled in the elegant Franschhoek Country House & Villas which is famous for its western beauty and architectural style. Make your plans to go through the beautiful vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads.
- The wine routes would take you to amazing wine tastings at award-winning estates.
- You can also make your visits to amazing art galleries and traditional wine cafes in the streets. The best choice to view and visit these amazing places in Franschhoek is to travel by foot so that you can view them one by one to pamper yourself for some amazing wine tastings, body massage, delicious cocktails and some of the finest signature dishes that Franschhoek has to offer.
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartments on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Thornybush Main Lodge on a full board basis
- 7 days car rental
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfers from Hoedspruit Airport to Thornybush Main Lodge
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature