For those who want to experience everything in a very little time, this mind-blowing combination of majestic Cape Town and the Big Five safari at the private Kruger reserve is exactly what you are looking for.
The trip kick starts with two days in Cape Town. These two days are jam packed with towering mountains, exquisite beaches, and beautiful vineyards. The accommodations will be at the heart of the city which will give you access to the numerous famous attractions of Cape Town. This includes the Table Mountain, Robben Island and V&A Waterfront.
After spending the two days over here, we move on towards Kruger Park where tourists can enjoy the Big Five safari. The Lion Sands River Lodge, where the tourists will be staying in is situated in the private Lions Sands Game Reserve, which adjoins Kruger and overlooks the Sabie River. This lodge is famous for its sumptuous food, luxury lodgings and mind blowing game viewing opportunities which make for an unforgettable safari trip.
- Combine two of South Africa’s must-do destinations
- Stay in the cosmopolitan heart of Cape Town
- Explore Cape Town’s beaches & vineyards
- Search for the Big 5 in a private Kruger reserve
- Go on game drives, guided walks & night drives
- Dine under an African night sky
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 2 nights at More Quarters Apartments
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival at Cape Town.
- Make your way to More Quarters Apartment Hotel
- Settle down and prepare to explore the city
- Enjoy the exploring Cape Town
- Hike up to the top of the Table Mountain
- Visit the Historic Robben Island
- Take a trip to Cape Winelands
- Scenic drive to Chapman’s Peak
- Make your way towards Cape Town International Airport
- Fly into Skukuza Airport
- Transferred to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Day 4 and 5:
- Go for a safari ride
- Enjoy a guided nature walk
- Enjoy an exciting night drive
- Delicious South African Dinner around a bonfire
Leave for home after a hearty breakfast.
- 2 Nights at More Quarters Apartments on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Skukuza
- Flight from Skukuza to Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature