Your 11-day trip begins at Cape Town – home of fine wine and beautiful architect along with mesmerizing beaches.
Next comes, Kruger’s Sabi Sand Game Reserve where you’ll witness mighty presence of ‘Big 5’.
After exploring South African wildlife and wine, you’ll head to Zimbabwe’s famous Victoria Falls – Natural Wonder of the World.
- An excellent introductory or honeymoon trip to Africa
- Explore Cape Town’s beaches, Winelands & famous eateries
- Encounter the Big 5 in the remarkable Sabi Sands Reserve
- Visit the Victoria Falls, a Natural Wonder of the World
- Variety, luxury, excitement & relaxation in one easy tour
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartments
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel
Day to day itinerary
Cape Town’s Brief Introduction
Your journey begins in beautiful Cape Town. The first day holds a light schedule where you’ll familiarize yourself with local culture and do some sight-seeing.
Cape Town – Like Never Before
- You’ll stay at More Quarters Hotel – located right in the middle of the city from where you can access the whole town with ease. Hike up or use the lift to the top of Table Mountain or hop on for a unique white shark experience where you’ll cage-dive to encounter the magnificent beast intimately.
- You’ll find yourself surrounded by attraction points in every direction. Explore vineyards, natural history museums, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch’s Botanical gardens or simply applaud fine Dutch architect.
Sabi Sand’s Untamed Experience
After fun-filled first four days, you’ll get ready for another thrilling experience at Sabi Sands Game Reserve near Kruger National Park. You’ll witness unique biodiverse wildlife experience. The lion sand area is known for its untamed wilderness experience; make sure to enjoy it to its fullest.
Experience Africa’s Wilderness from Inside Out
Next two days will be based on ranger-guided tours. Witness Africa’s wilderness inside out. Start your day with refreshing early morning guided walks into the bushes and by afternoon declutter yourself with fine Lalamuka Spa. Learn as much as you can from experienced rangers.
The Luxurious Peech Hotel
On Day 8th, you’ll head to Johannesburg via flight where you’ll be welcomed at the Peech Hotel. This boutique hotel offers everything one can wish for – unwind yourself and enjoy your brief stay.
Welcome to Zimbabwe
Inboard yourself on Gautrain and head to the airport from where you’ll fly to Zimbabwe. Once arrived, you’ll be transported to The Victoria Falls Hotel – set amid lush tropical grounds overlooking the Victoria Falls.
Explore Zambezi River
Saunter around ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ or try water rafting on the Upper Zambezi along with bungee jumping. Make sure to enjoy remarkable helicopter trip. For enthusiast golfer, the 18-hole champion course at Hills Resort is moments away.
Enjoy beautiful sunset near Zambezi River on a stunning sundowner cruise.
It’s Time to Say Goodbye!
After a pleasant breakfast, you’ll head to the airport and fly to Johannesburg from where you set on towards your home.
- 4 Nights at More Quarters Apartments on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at The Peech Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Victoria Falls Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to More Quarters Apartments
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to Skukuza Airport
- Return transfer from Skukuza Airport to Lion Sands River Lodge
- Flight from Skukuza Airport to OR Tambo International Airport
- Return flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Victoria Falls Airport
- Return transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to Victoria Falls Hotel
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature