The 8-day adventure to Botswana’s Okavango Delta will retreat you to a lot of adventure including the Moremi Game Reserve, offering out once-in-a-lifetime experience on the Makgadikgadi Pans, and learning the rituals of Kalahari Bushmen.
- Experience an authentic safari, orientated towards families
- Go on motor-boat excursions in Moremi
- Explore the watery Okavango Delta
- Enjoy fun & educational activities
- Stay in large family rooms
- Experience life in the Kalahari
- Meet & interact with local bushmen
- Have fun on 4×4 safari drives
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta, Kalahari
- 2 nights at Camp Okuti
- 2 nights at Footsteps Across the Delta
- 3 nights at Camp Kalahari
Day to day itinerary
- You will arrive in Maun on your first day.
- You will be staying at the Okuti Lodge for the upcoming two nights.
- This lodge is perfect for a family stay and has luxurious rooms that are the best fit for a family of four.
- It is located in the Moremi Game Reserve.
- Have an adventurous 4×4 safari rides in pursuit of wildlife in the Moremi Reserve.
- After Okuti, your next destination will be the Okavango Delta.
- You will be staying at the Footsteps Camp here.
- Your kids will love and enjoy the thrill of wildlife adventure here.
- You will be going back to Maun today and will be sent to the Camp Kalahari airstrip through a flight.
- This camp is located near the borders of Makgadikgadi Pans.
- Enjoy amazing quad bike rides and get along well with the resident meerkats.
- Appreciate wise guided-strolls with the Kalahari Bushmen and find out about their intriguing society and their mysteries to getting by on these tremendous and bone-dry fields.
- Makgadikgadi Pans is one of Africa’s most beautiful destination where you get a chance to experience wildlife adventure in the best manner.
- You are exposed to the lively nature where you will not miss to capture the best moments with your family.
- This will be the last day of your trip.
- Today you will be flying back to Maun.
- From Maun, you will proceed with your further departure arrangements taking along the most thrilling memories with you of a family trip to Africa.
- 2 nights at Camp Okuti on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Footsteps Across the Delta on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Camp Kalahari on a fully inclusive basis
- All domestic air transfers
- All road transfers between camps
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature