This exclusively designed twelve day itinerary takes tourists along the journey of the glorious city of Cape Town where you can enjoy the luxurious accommodation of the landmark Cape Grace Hotel located at the very heart of the world famous V&A Waterfront.
After enjoying the classic stay, you will be transferred to the breathtaking Cape Winelands and the world famous Le Quartier Francais where excellent gourmet banqueting and wine tasting awaits you.
After this tourist will fly off to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and Exeter River. Big 5 safari is going to be the picture-perfect ending to this sundry and activity-packed voyage. It is also a package which will combine easily with the tropical beach holiday in the stunning Mozambique or KwaZulu Natal.
- Stay at the heart of the V&A Waterfront at one of our favourite hotels
- A combination of hand-picked exclusive properties
- Enjoy world-class shopping at the V&A Waterfront
- Take the cable car or hike up Table Mountain
- Stay in South Africa’s gourmet food capital
- Sip award-winning wines in Franschhoek
- Search for the Big 5 in the Sabi Sands
- Dine on delicious meals under the African sky
- Combine with a Mozambican beach break
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Kruger
- 4 nights at Cape Grace
- 3 nights at Le Quartier Francais
- 4 nights at Dulini River Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Meet with our representative who is going to drive you to the lavish Cape Grace, a topnotch hotel situated in the heart of the world famous V&A Waterfront.
- Settle down and soak up the amazing view before setting off to explore the gorgeous waterfront
Day 2- Day 4
- These three days are left for you to enjoy and explore the multicultural city of Cape Town
- You can visit the beautiful Cape Grace and visit Cape Point Nature Reserve, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the lovely Constantia Winelands
- The ferry ride is also one of the highlights of the entire tour
- Tour of historical Robben Island, majestic Table Mountain (hike up to the mountaintop or take the exciting cable car ride), world-class shopping and epicurean restaurants are what you should expect once you are here
- For those with an adventurous streak, great hiking, shark-cage diving, abseiling and even kite-surfing are on offer
- For a beach experience, you can visit the famous beaches of Camps Bay or Clifton
- Have a delicious breakfast at The Cape Grace before you enjoy a short private transfer to the Cape Winelands
- This amazing scenic region is well known for its pleasant country towns, sensualist dining, and unquestionably, its wine tasting.
- Settle down in this pretty valley, surrounded by tall majestic mountains
- Here you will find numerous gourmet restaurants and concept stores to satisfy the foodie in you
- The friendly staff at Le Quartier will organize trips out to some of the native wineries for tasting, lunches and exclusive picnics
- Take a short trip to the gorgeous Stellenbosch, which is the capital of the Winelands, for another round of fine wine and also chocolate tastings
- Bid farewell to the peaceful Cape Winelands and get a private transfer to the Cape Town International Airport where you are going to catch a flight to Johannesburg
- Arrive at the OR Tambo Airport where you are going to catch a charter flight to the gorgeous Sabi Sands Game Reserve
This is famous for its game-rich private preservation zone on the border of the world famous Kruger National Park. Upon arrival at the airstrip, you are going to be met and transferred to the chic Exeter River Lodge, which is a five-star private lodge situated at the heart of the Sabi Sands – keep your eyes open: the safari viewing begins the moment you will leave the airstrip.
- The wildlife at Sabi Sand is going to keep you enthralled for the time you are going to stay over here
- Apart from the Big Five, you are also going to encounter some other animals, for instance, zebras, giraffes, wildebeests, and antelopes to name a few.
- Enjoy the early morning and late afternoon drives during your stay at these locations
- You can also choose to go on the guided nature walk with our expert guides taking you to some of the most amazing wildlife places
- Bid farewell and fly back home with a gamut of amazing memories
- 4 nights at the Cape Grace on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Le Quartier Francais on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Exeter River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Scheduled return charter flights from Johannesburg to Exeter River Lodge
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature