Exploring the wilderness of Africa is a good start for a newlywed couple as it offers extensive adventure, viewing some of the nature’s exotic species. Stay in tented camps for a marvelous camping experience with your loved one and embark of fun-filled as well as exciting safaris with your soulmate for a profound experience of African wildlife.
Witness the natural marvel as more than a million wildebeests, and zebras migrate from the Serengeti region into Masai Mara. Explore the lifestyle of elephants that dwell in large herds and go for multiple game drives to view the famous African Big 5.
- Eco-friendly camps
- Safari & nature walks
- Private vehicle & guide
- Unrivalled Great Migration viewing
- Cultural & village visits
- See elephants herds in Tarangire
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Arusha, Tarangire Kenya Masai Mara
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Camp
- 2 nights at Ubuntu Migration Camp
- 2 nights at Rekero Camp
- 4 nights at Naboisho Camp
Day to day itinerary
Fresh Coffee from Arusha
Start your trip by visiting the Arusha Coffee Lodge where you will be served freshly brewed cup of coffee. The emerald bushes and the blooming plantations offer a scenic view whereas you begin a journey with your life partner. Visit local museums and the Masaai market for a culturally enriching experience.
- Flight to Tarangire National Park
- Check-in to Oliver’s Camp
Start your adventure trip into the wilderness with a pure camping experience. Keep your adventurous spirits alive as you dwell in these comfortable camps and go for elephant watching in the rich tracts of Tarangire National Park.
You can see plenty of big cats in the region that will offer you an intimidating experience. On your return, you will be served with exotic sundowners to enjoy the beautiful evening in a dense rainforest.
Serengeti National Park
- Fly out to Serengeti National Park
- Check-in to Ubuntu Mobile Camp
Explore the rich wildlife of the Serengeti National Park in the Ngorongoro Conservatory area for a true African safari experience. If you happen to travel from June to September, you can witness the world’s largest animal migration that is a true marvel.
The Mara Culture
Travel to the Masai Mara region and lodge into the Rekero Camp. The eco-friendly camping site offers all the amenities for a comfortable stay with freshly prepared meals. You for extensive game drives and witness the wildlife in the region that is in abundance. Explore the vast tracts on a hot air balloon ride for a thrilling experience.
Adventurous Camping in Masaai
For three days, stay at the Naboisho Camp in the Masaai region for a comprehensive camping experience into the wilderness. There are limited camps, and you get all the privacy you need in this peaceful conservation site. The intimate camp will ignite your romance and take you on fantastic game drives to explore the natural habitat of the region.
After an eventful trip, you will be escorted to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Camp on game package basis
- 2 nights at Ubuntu Mobile Camp on game package basis
- 2 nights at Rekero Camp on game package basis
- 4 nights at Naboisho Camp on game package basis
- Inter-camp flights and transfers
- Walking safari and night game drive at Oliver’s Camp
- Game drive with private vehicle at Ubuntu Mobile Camp
- Cultural visit at Rekero Camp and Naboisho Camp
- Selected park and conservation fees
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature