The Masai Mara is one of the most enchanting safaris in Africa, and Zanzibar is known for its miraculous beaches. Spend 11 days in ultimate serendipity enjoying diversity at its best.
Spend three nights at Mara Porini Camp at Masai Mara National Reserve embracing the wildlife of Kenya up-close.
The wildlife drama is at its peak from July to October, when the wildebeest migration takes place. However, there is impeccable game viewing throughout the year, where the predator population is also at play.
Upon leaving the savannah, make your way to Zanzibar popularly known as the “Spice Island”.
Head to the clubs, spa and pubs at the Zamzibar beaches, or register yourself for a thrilling snorkeling experience.
- A Big 5 safari & relaxed, beach holiday
- Catch the epic migration in season
- Stay in a small, wilderness camp
- See wildlife on drives & guided walks
- Head to a resort on the ‘Island of Spices’
- Snorkel & dive in the tropical waters
- Relax with spa treatments available
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Zanzibar Kenya Masai Mara
3 nights at Porini Mara Camp, 7 nights at Breezes Beach Club and Spa Zanzibar
Day to day itinerary
Arrival at Kenya
- Reach Nairobi, from where you can transfer to the Wilson Airport.
- Take the scheduled charter flight to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- You will be received in an open sided vehicle, where you can opt for a game drive to Mara Porini Camp.
- Upon reaching the camp, set in at the Ol Kinyei Conservancy to embrace the wilderness of Masai Mara. Here you will get to experience game viewing, enchanting surroundings, and an en suite safari tent.
Enjoy the Life at the Mara at Porini Camp
- Enjoy the evening at the Ol Kinyei Conservancy where you can witness the prey and predators. The wildlife in the area is interesting and abundant giving you a glimpse of the Masai way of life.
- Get ready for a picnic lunch at Masai Mara, and head back to the conservancy. The delicacies prepared by our chefs will be an exquisite culinary experience in a communal dining tent specifically arranged for you.
Take A Flight to Zanzibar
- Now head back to Nairobi, and enjoy breakfast.
- You will then be transferred to Zanzibar Island from where you will be directed to the Breezes Beach Club and Spa.
The resort is located at the south east coast and is known for its green ocean, palm trees and white beaches.
Have A Great Time At The Breezes
- Spend your days in utmost bliss at the resort.
The resort offers activities like snorkeling, wind surfing, canoeing, and diving to name a few. You can also visit the local markets that stock the finest African antiques, carvings, and art. You can also seek the help of the local staff at the resort to book excursions and tours.
Alongside, the resort also has a variety of dining facilities like the Salama Dining Room, The Sultan’s Table known for its sea food, and Tides Restaurant. If you wish to treat yourself with drinks, then the Dhow Bar is utmost solace for you.
Bid farewell to the Spice Island
- Head back to the airport.
- Board the outbound flight to Nairobi. The adventure will end once you reach your destination.
Meta Description: Beaches at Zanzibar Island and exceptional game viewing at Masai Mara make this tour a sought after choice of vacationers.
- 3 nights at Porini Mara Camp on a fully inclusive basis,
- 7 nights at Breezes Beach Club and Spa Zanzibar on a half board basis,
- Return flights as specified in the itinerary,
- All game drives in open 4×4 vehicles,
- Masai Mara National Reserve fees and Ol Kinyei Conservancy fees,
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary,
- Walks with Maasai warriors
- International flights,
- Airport taxes,
- All meals and drinks not specified,
- Tips and gratuities,
- Items of a personal nature