This romantic trip is ideal for honeymooners looking for a passionate start. The southern region of Africa is a blissful destination that has some of the best scenic views and various locations for a true African safari experience.
The wilderness in Kruger National Park is a famous conservatory area for viewing the big 5 and the majestic views atop Victoria Falls from a helicopter ride. The mother town i.e. Cape Town is an ideal location for a fresh romantic start.
- Relax in the shadow of Table Mountain
- Experience a classic Big 5 safari
- Seek out Timbavati’s famous white lions
- Savour fine dining & award-winning wines
- Bask in the thrill of dawn & evening game drives
- Revel in the wonder of Victoria Falls
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 4 nights at Kensington Place
- 3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel
Day to day itinerary
Arriving in Cape Town
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Collect a pre-booked car
- Drive Along N2 highway to Table Mountain
- Check-in to Kensington Place Boutique Hotel
- Explore through the beauty of Cape Town as you arrive at the luxury hotel that overlooks the Table Mountain National Park.
Witness the White Lions of Timbavati
- Return to Cape Town International Airport
- Return the hired car
- Board flight to Hoedspruit
- Airport transfer to Ngala Tented Camp
- Explore Timbavati Nature Reserve
The Timbavati Nature Reserve is home to the famous white lions, an endangered species. There are plenty of game drives and you can explore the Timbavati River which is home to many crocodiles.
- Return to Hoedspruit Airport
- Flight to Johannesburg
- Airport transfer to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
Staying at Fairlawns will give you a luxurious experience where you can enjoy the various rejuvenating treatments at the spa or savor on the delicacies served in one of the restaurants. Shop around at the jewelers or visit the Sandton City Mall right next to the hotel.
Romantic Victoria Falls
- Airport transfer to Tambo International Airport or Johannesburg International Airport
- Flight to Victoria Falls
- Airport transfer to Mosi-oa-Tunya Lodge
Explore the romantic Victoria Falls with your loved ones under the misty atmosphere. Take a helicopter ride for a tour of the Victoria Falls which offers a majestic view of the wide waterfall.
Departure from Majestic Victoria Falls
Take a few memorable photographs under the misty Victoria Falls before you head to Victoria Falls Airport to board your flight back home.
- 4 nights at Kensington Place on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- 5 days car rental in Cape Town
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature