This romantic gateway to the mesmerizing beauty of South Africa shall make your heart leap.
Coupled with adventure and sophisticated experience of living and dining this 12-day honeymoon package shall be your lifetime memory like no other. You can make this trip even more memorable and fun-filled by adding a visit to the magnificent islands of Mozambique.
- Relais & Chateaux properties
- Stunning Garden Route scenery
- Self-drive flexibility & freedom
- Whale watching in season
- Excellent Big 5 game viewing
- Exceptional food & wine
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Garden Route, Cape Town, Constantia Wine Valley, Kruger
- 2 nights at The Plettenberg
- 2 nights at The Marine Hermanus
- 3 nights at The Cellars-Hohenort
- 4 nights at Camp Jabulani
Day to day itinerary
- You will be greeted by our representative at Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport.
- You will be led to your domestic flight to George Airport.
- On your rental car, you will be driven to Plettenberg Bay which is situated on the southern coast of the Cape.
- You will be staying in Plettenberg Hotel which offers great sights and views of this simply incredible piece of land, particularly the Formosa Bay.
- You may go around for marine tours, adventurous mountain biking, horse riding or serene experience of golfing.
- On these days you will be driven to the coastal areas of Hermanus.
- You would be visiting the Walker Bay, the biggest attraction of this place is the whale watching experience from the land.
- Your stay would be at the Marine Hotel. You can visit the Carchele Spa for a rejuvenating massage.
- Tourist attractions of this place include restaurants like; The Marine and The Pavillion and social gathering places like The Sun.
- Next, you will visit Constantia the oldest of the vineyards of Cape Town.
- Your stay will be at the Cellars Hohenort-Hotel.
- You can visit the gardens, bars, eateries and spa centers such as the D & D spa in the area.
- To name a few, places such as Cape Point, Table Mountain, and the V & A Waterfront shall make your trip wonderful.
- Departing from the Cellars Hohenort Hotel, you will be driven to the airport where you will board a flight to Johannesburg.
- From there you will connect to Hoedspruit Airport which is situated near the Kruger National Park.
- You will be driven along with your guide to Camp Jabulani, which is a privately owned safari lodge located in the Kapama Game Reserve.
- This three days trip features game drives in the Big 5 region, fine dining in the cozy atmosphere along with exquisite South African wines.
- Departing from Jabulani, you will head towards Hoedspruit where you will board a plane to Johannesburg. This will mark the end of your unforgettable romantic getaway.
- 2 nights at The Plettenberg on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at The Marine Hermanus on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Cellars-Hohenort on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Camp Jabulani on a fully inclusive basis
- 8 days car rental,Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return road transfer from Hoedspruit to Camp Jabulani
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature