This almost two weeks of holiday is one which you would remember for a lifetime. From the beginning of the journey at Cape town to the cobalt blue waters of Mozambique, this vacation has everything sorted for you.
The meticulously defined plan includes some of the finest destinations and the most comfortable accommodations. This vacation is perfect if you want to return home completely relaxed and happy.
With experienced guides leading your way throughout, rest assured this tour will be all encompassing allowing you to experience the untouched beauty of all these three destinations.
- Salute the sunset on Table Mountain
- Beat a trail to Cape Point
- Drink in the beauty of the Cape Winelands
- Rise to the challenge of an early morning game drive
- Relax with a sundowner in Big 5 territory
- Dive the coral reefs of the Bazaruto Archipelago
- Helicopter transfer to the island
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 3 nights at Cape Grace
- 3 nights at Dulini River Lodge
- 1 night at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge
- 5 nights at Benguerra Island Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Cape Town International Airport
- Meet with our representative who will get you transferred to the beautiful Cape Grace, your home for the following three nights
- The hotel has numerous facilities like a swimming pool, wine chamber, Asian spa and whisky bar
- The itinerary is personalized to suit your comfort and taste
Day 2- Day 3
Welcome to another wonderful day in the gorgeous city of Cape Town where the Table Mountain is your backdrop as the deep hues of red and gold sunrise breach the shadows slowly.
After a tantalizing breakfast, tourists will set off on the breathtaking Peninsula tour through the Chapman’s Peak Drive all the way to Cape Point. Formed from pure granite with the sea crashing up against the majestic huge rocks below, Chapman’s Peak is one of the most stunning experiences, and the most beautiful marine drive you will experience across the globe.
Visit the numerous beautiful powder white beaches of Noordhoek and, with the dazzling Atlantic coastline meandering and soaring through the tiny beach villages to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, which stands balanced at the very border as Cape Point falls into the great depths below. It is an invigorating moment: witnessing the great Atlantic and Indian Oceans both meeting at the farthest south-western tip of Africa.
Day 4- Day 6
After breakfast, bid farewell to the beautiful Cape Grace and get transferred to Cape Town International Airport to fly off. Our representative will then get you transferred to Exeter River Lodge. Settle down into your deluxe tent at the stunning Exeter River Lodge. Located under the shady awning of ebony trees and providing the perfect view of the winding Sand River, you experience exceptional game viewing at all times of the day. For photography aficionados there are numerous photographic walking safaris which they can go on, not to mention the magnificently superb gastronomy and circumspect service.
Today tourists will get to relax in the country-club ambiance of the superb Oliver’s Restaurant & Lodge in White River. With various world class tennis and squash courts, a huge swimming pool and two eighteen-hole golf courses close by, travelers can take their pick of how to relax. Those who favor a more sedate pastime can visit the world famous spa for a relaxing treatment.
Get transferred to the Bazaruto Arpheilego. With fishing dhows maneuvering languidly through the cobalt waters below, get the very first glimpse of a small paradise on earth across the great Mozambique Channel as tourists’ bank over its scintillating silver white powder sands and come to land on subtropical Benguerra Island, with palm trees swaying in the Indian Ocean breeze.
Dive into the gorgeous azure waters of the Two Miles Reef with brightly colored shoals of light-reflected fish sparkling through the sheer depth of the water above you, and slide down into a forest of immaculate coral as the hawksbill turtles glide silently by. Clown fishes peek out of the rocky homes as you have the best experience of your life.
- Bid Farewell with a lot of amazing memories
- 3 Nights at Cape Grace on bed and breakfast basis
- Flights as per itinerary
- Shared light aircraft flights as per itinerary,Transfers as per itinerary
- 1 Night at Oliver’s Restaurat and Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Dulini River Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 5 Nights at Benguerra Island Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature