Even after a year-in-year of tourism, Botswana still holds mystical secrets and remains the land of the undiscovered. It consists of woodlands, rivers, floodplains, lagoons, grasslands, and forests.
There is much to discover of this land than we can imagine. Our 9-day expedition across the Botswana takes you on a dream journey through the private concessions of the Okavango Delta. The Delta is also considered to be an ancient ecosystem that has remained unchanged for centuries.
Then you move on to the Makgadikgadi Pans where you discover the true African adventure full of thrills. You are offered wildlife tracking, game drives, and on-feet safaris, to have the best of these remote areas in Africa. Not to mention that all stays are comfortable and luxurious, giving you the best of times during your rest periods so you can enjoy the outdoors for the best.
- Private & exclusive experience
- World-class safari guides
- Sleep out under the night sky
- Off-roading, night drives & nature walks
- Land & water-based safari activities
- Diverse savannah & desert wildlife
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Makgadikgadi, Kalahari
- 2 nights at Hyena Pan Tented Camp
- 1 night at Skybeds3 nights at Sable Alley
- 2 nights at Meno-A-Kwena Tented Camp
Day to day itinerary
Khwai Concession in the Delta
- Arrival to Maun International Airport
- Flight to Khwai Airstrip
- Game drive to Hyena Pan Tented Camp
- Three night stay at Hyena Pan
You are bound to experience wildlife as soon as you enter Khwai. Having said that now begins your adventure. Your comfortable and luxurious camps are set up in this unfenced private concession which is linked to all the wasteland regions including Chobe and Moremi.
Of course, we have planned your entire trip, but you can also avail exclusive options on this trip such as night drives, nature walks with a guide, off-road driving safaris and personalizing the territory. These activities outside of this trip may not be allowed, but we make this tour exciting for you.
The beautiful lodge overlooks a naturally created pan, which is the water source for wildlife animals here. You are bound to spot, hippos, buffaloes, and elephants from your campsite. During your voyages you will also witness the big cats; lions and leopards to be specific, along with their competitors the hyena and the rare African wild dog who are romaing around freely.
Sleeping under the stars
- Return to camp after day’s activities
- Spending the night before checkout under the stars
This is the best you can get from the Hyena Pan. The open roofed sky-beds offered by them blend you in perfectly with the African wildlife. Under the sky full of stars along with nature’s lovely sounds, this experience of sleeping on the sky-beds will be an epic activity to soothe your soul.
You will occasionally hear animals call out for each other in a distant, hippos grazing by the pan and the hooting of the owl completing the wildlife experience. Be it the calmest sleep you have ever had or be it a sleepless night full of excitement; the experience is absolutely worth it.
- Checkout Hyena Pan
- Transfer to Sable Alley
- Three night stay in Camp
Overlooking a lagoon is your wonderful camp set up in Sable Alley. Yet again, directly from your campsite, you can sight animals walking over to pass, bathe or drink water from the lagoon.
The environment around you has woodlands and floodplains to explore. Your surroundings are where the predators of this region hunt for food. You are offered game drives and water safaris in a canoe here.
If water levels give way, you may also be able to take motorboat ride on your way to observe the wildlife from the water. You also have an option to spend the day outside of your concession for a safari with your expert guide and can visit the Moremi Game Reserve.
Unique desert wildlife
- Check out from Sable Alley
- Transfer to airstrip
- Light aircraft flight to Maun International Airport
- Connecting flight to Makgadikgadi Pans
- Drive to Meno-A-Kwena Tented Camp
- Two nights stay at Lodge
In these beautiful sceneries of nature, lies unique and abundant game viewing opportunity for you to explore. The Makgadikgadi Pans have only one permanent source of water, the Boteti River, and it is very popular within the wildlife animals as it is a source of life for them.
Your camp is set up at this location, for you to enjoy game viewing from your campsite. During May to November you can experience the annual zebra migration within this area, but even at other times, this land is home to the rare desert antelope and the endangered white rhino.
Lions, cheetahs, and leopards are the big cats that reside in your surroundings. Jackal and wild dogs are common within this region. There are plenty of animals to explore within this region during game drives, floating hide game viewing, walking safaris, game viewing cruises and even enjoy another sleep out under the stars.
- Drinks (Local brands)
- Two nights at Hyena Pan Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- One night at Sky Beds on fully inclusive basis
- Three nights at Sable Alley on fully inclusive basis
- Two nights at Meno-A-Kwena Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Schedued flight from Maun Airport [MUB] to Sable Alley
- Schedued flight from Sable Alley to Maun Airport [MUB]
- Road transfer from Hyena Pan Tented Camp to Sky Beds
- Road transfer from Sky Beds to Sable Alley
- Road transfer from Sable Alley to Maun Airport [MUB]
- Road transfer from Meno-A-Kwena to Maun Airport [MUB]
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature