The exclusive safari will take you to the adventurous wilderness in Botswana for an unforgettable experience. Visit the vast tracts at Makgadikgadi conservatory area with one of the best guides, Ralph Bousfield for a thorough safari experience.
Stay at Jack’s camp for a true African adventure exposure and witness the legendary meerkats. Take charter flights for exclusive travel and explore the elephant population as you go on multiple game drives each day. Expect to come across various predators and big cats for a truly thrilling experience.
- Legendary guide Ralph Bousfield
- Quad bike expedition in the Makgadikgadi Pans
- Serviced overnight camping in the Kalahari Desert
- Up-close encounter with habituated meerkats
- Nature walks, game drives & night drives
- Apex predators & elephants in Selinda Reserve
- Game viewing by boat, vehicle & on foot
- Intimate luxury at private Zarafa Dhow Suites
- Private plunge pool, massage & yoga
- Swarovski telescope & binoculars
- Use of Canon camera & lenses
- Children’s programme
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kalahari Botswana Makgadikgadi, Okavango Delta, Kalahari, Selinda Spillway
- 2 nights at Jack’s Camp
- 2 nights at Camping
- 1 night at Jack’s Camp
- 4 nights at Zarafa Dhow Suite
Day to day itinerary
Adventure at Jack’s Camp
- Arrival at Johannesburg
- Flight to Maun
- Charter flight to Makgadikgadi Pans, Jack’s Camp
As you lodge into the tented camp, the adventurous vibes will entice your senses. You will embark on exciting game drives with the legendary Ralph Bousfield and explore the exotic creatures in the wild lands. You will be served freshly prepared food as you return to the camp after a tiring, but eventful game drive session.
Meerkats of Makgadikgadi
The next day, you will go to visit the unique meerkats that dwell in the region for a fun-filled trip. After that, you will visit Africa’s third largest tree, which is a natural wonder. You can see plenty of wild animals in the region such as black-maned lions, aardvark, hyenas, and aardwolf that will make your day a memorable one.
Island of Lost Baobabs
Go on an expedition to the Island of Lost Baobabs in convoys and quad bikes to view the giant elephants and agile ostriches. There are various intimidating artifacts in the region preserved by the nature for an insight on the natural habitat that dwells in these regions.
The Kubu Island
Visit the magnificent ancient trees of Kubu Island. The red baobab trees date back 2000 years, where you can witness more than 30,000 flamingos. The unhatched eggs are carefully preserved by nature. Go to Sowa Pan for a grand lunch in a picnic setting.
Zarafa Dhow Suites
Take a charter flight to the region of Selinda and lodge in Zarafa Camp’s Dhow Suites. The exotic dhow offers a grand experience while you explore the regions for extensive day/night game drives. View some of the region’s renowned animals such as the surfing lions, endangered African wild dogs, cheetahs, hippos, etc.
Back to home
After an eventful trip, you will be escorted to Maun International Airport to board your flight back home.
- 2 Nights at Kubu Island on fully inclusive basis
- Inter-camp shared light aircraft flights including selected taxes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maun
- Ralph Bousfield as private guide in the Kalahari
- 2 Nights at Jack’s Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Zarafa Dhow Suite on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature