This safari expedition of 7-days takes you to the three most admirable wildlife game viewing tour spots of the world. As the journey begins in this large national Delta, Okavango offers all exciting activities both on water and land.
The trip then moves to Chobe National Park where wildlife viewing is at its peak along with the Big 5 game viewing. Last, we take you to Savute – the land of the predators, which is guarded by their extraordinary huge number of elephants.
- Enjoy premier wildlife destinations
- Stay in excellent, ideally located safari lodges
- Fly from lodge to lodge
- Enjoy expertly-led game drives in open 4X4s
- Search for predators in wild & remote areas
- Marvel at Chobe’s huge elephant & buffalo populations
- Go on a Chobe River sunset cruise
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Okavango Delta, Savuti, Chobe
- 2 nights at Camp Moremi
- 2 nights at Savute Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at Chobe Game Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Day 1- 2
- Arrival at Botswana’s Maun Airport
- Transferred to Airstrip
- Charter Flight to Camp Okavango
- Two nights stay at Camp Okavango
Being one of the most famous destinations for safaris in Botswana, this picture-perfect wonder of nature is reached by an air safari giving you the most outstanding views of Okavango Delta. This place sets the grounds for a memorable safari and an experience of a lifetime. As unique as the Delta is, it brings you exploration with leisure and comfort.
You cruise out on water safaris through the channels of Okavango in a hand-carved canoe. You witness the magnificence of Okavango’s nature including its flora and wildlife. Home to the big cats; cheetah, lion, leopard and the rare African wild dog, the Delta will offer you safaris of a lifetime. It is also an extraordinary place for birdwatchers as many species are residents of the Delta.
Day 3- Day 4
- Check out Camp Okavango
- Transfer to airstrip
- Charter flight to Chobe National Park
- Drive to Savute Safari Lodge
- Two nights stay at Savute
Savute’s remarkable sceneries are surrounded by lush flora and swamplands, where a plethora of wildlife roams freely. Savute offers a list of highlights which include the magnificent zebra migration as they move from the northern Botswana, the rocky ridges of Gubatsa Hills which is home to uncountable birds and fantastic wildlife.
Species that can be spotted in the Savute regions are the beautiful buffalos along with their predators the lions and hyenas. Special guided safari walks will give you views of black-backed jackals, wild dogs, cheetah, and leopards as well. Magnificent and majestic Elephants are also found in these incredible lands. Another popular savannah animal here is the giraffe. Bird viewing is also a stimulating task here.
Day 5- Day 6
- Checkout Savute Safari Lodge
- Drive to airstrip
- Light aircraft flight to Kasane Airport
- Road trip to Chobe Game Lodge
- Two nights stay at Chobe Game Lodge
- Go on a guided tour in search of elephants in their natural habitat
The Chobe National Park is most popular in Botswana for its massive elephant population which is considered to be the largest in the world. Looking at Botswana starting from Delta and putting it together with Chobe, you now understand why this wonderland provides you with unmatched wildlife safaris.
Game drives are much common here, and you can look out for elephants within their natural habitats at Chobe National Park. The park has an opportunity for many activities, including, Game drives, game viewing through nature walks and expeditions through the bushes. You always have the option to go on water safaris, cruising through the Chobe River where the most popular tigerfish are found.
- Checkout Chobe Game Lodge
- Drive to airport
- Flight back home
It is now time to bid farewell to the wild. This amazing adventure will leave you in awe much like many others previously who keep returning year and year for this experience with the wild, taking back something new, every time!
- 2 nights at Camp Moremi on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Savute Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Chobe Game Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Selected fees and levies
- All inter camp charter flights starting in Maun and ending in Kasane
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature