In the 7-days of this tour, you get to experience adventure with the elite style game-viewing spots of Botswana. The trip starts off in Okavango Delta at the crowded Moremi Game Reserve, giving you the best of safari activities from the very start.
Next, you move to Savute region which is also known as Africa’s Predator Capital, situated within the Chobe National Park. You are provided with various adventurous activities including canoe excursions, bird watching, fishing, nature walks with professional guides and game drives.
Enjoy your time in the Okavango Delta which is considered to be one of the game-rich vicinities within Africa and then you get to the contrast of Botswana famous for its savage beasts.
- Combine 3 of Botswana’s top wildlife destinations
- Expect excellent, up-close game viewing
- Explore the Okavango Delta & Moremi Game Reserve
- Keep an eye out for all the major predators
- Enjoy sensational bird watching throughout
- Explore Savute – Botswana’s ‘Predator Capital’
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Okavango Delta, Savuti, Chobe
- 2 nights at Xugana Island Lodge
- 2 nights at Camp Moremi
- 2 nights at Savute Safari Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Explore the Okavango Delta
- Arrival in Botswana Maun Airport
- Charter flight to Xugana Island Lodge
- Two nights stay at Xugana Island Lodge
Situated in the private concession within Okavango Delta, the lodge faces the peaceful and deep blue waters of the lagoon.
You get to enjoy the traditional and fascinating canoe rides, animal safaris; both big and small, fishing; especially looking for the tiger fish and nature walks for exploring the wild nature of these lands.
View wildlife in the Moremi
- Check out, post breakfast from Xugana
- Short flight to Moremi Game Reserve
- Two nights stay in Camp Moremi
In the Okavango Delta, the water gives life to the sands of Kalahari forming the forests, grasslands, and floodplains during seasons. Beautiful water creatures and their habitats reside here, forming a game rich sanctuary in the wild of Africa. You are offered extensive game drives here on mornings and afternoons, along with experienced guides.
This place offers excellent scope for bird watching all year round, and motorboat rides are a must. You explore the wonderful sensation of Africa, with families of elephants, antelope species, and buffaloes, along with their predators, especially the wild dog, leopard, and lion!
Experience the Savute
- Check out Camp Moremi
- Flight to Savute region of Chobe National Park
- Two nights stay at Savute Safari Lodge
Famous for its elephant population this place is rich in both carnivores and herbivores. The bull elephant is a resident of this place, and many others reside here as a result of annual migration.
Savute is also a popular land of the savage; Lions, hyenas, leopards, jackal, wild dogs and cheetahs are common animals spotted in this wonderful terrain. They have a variety of prey to choose from here. Tsessebe, buffalo, wildebeest, impala, and giraffe are the most common of them. The summers are even more interesting as a large zebra population also enters this region.
This land is most interesting during the times from December to April. Not only migrant elephants and zebras raid this place, but also thousands of birds migrate from here. There are 300 resident species of birds here, making this place an epic adventure for bird watchers.
- Checkout Savute Safari Lodge
- Transfer to airstrip
- Charter flight to Maun Airport
- Journey back home
The epic 7-days of wildlife adventure ends here. This is where you and Africa bid farewell to each other. We are sure you will leave your heart behind in Africa once this day arrives.
- 2 Nights at Xugana Island Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Camp Moremi on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Savute Safari Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft inter-camp flights from Maun
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature