This exclusive trip will give you a pure taste of Africa as you visit diverse destinations for an extreme wildlife experience. You can witness some of the best safari experiences such as the majestic animal migration in the Masai Mara region which stages more than 1 million wildebeests and zebras.
Apart from exploring the wilderness, visit the natural wonder i.e. Cape Town for splendid views. Take stunning and thrilling helicopter rides atop Victoria Falls for breathtaking views of the widest waterfall in the world.
- Helicopter flip over Victoria Falls
- Tour the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Visit AFEW Giraffe Centre
- Hot-air balloon safari in the Mara
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Kenya Masai Mara South Africa Johannesburg, Sandton
- 3 nights at Tongabezi Lodge
- 2 nights at Hemingways Nairobi
- 3 nights at Saruni Wild
- 3 nights at Saruni Mara
Day to day itinerary
Zimbabwean Victoria Falls
- Flight to Zimbabwe
- Airport transfer to Tongabezi Lodge
Start your trip with a refreshing beginning as you reside comfortably in the Tongabezi Lodge overlooking the Zambezi River. The ambiance of the lodge and the surroundings make a great honeymoon spot where couples can ignite the romance.
Visit the marvelous Victoria Falls that bewitches the watchers due to its sheer force and pressure. Take helicopter rides over the waterfall for scenic views that will become your most cherished memories. If you feel adventurous, take a bungee jump from the Victoria Bridge.
- Check-out from Tobgabezi Lodge
- Travel to Nairobi
- Check into Karen Hotel
As you travel from Victoria Falls to Nairobi, you will notice the serene views along the journey that will revitalize your energy. There are plenty of activities in Nairobi. You can visit the nearby Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and take walks holding elephant trunks or feed the giraffes at AFEW Giraffe Centre. The nearby Nairobi National Park offers extensive game drives for an authentic wildlife experience.
The Mara Region
- Check-out from Karen Hotel
- Travel to Masai Mara region
- Check-in to Saruni Wild Camp
The luxury camp has all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay into the wilderness and offers extensive game drive experience. You can view the famous African Big 5 and if you visit during the right time then you can witness the world’s biggest animal migration. Visit the Masai Mara National Reserve for an extensive game viewing experience.
After an eventful trip exploring the African region, you will be escorted to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 11 nights accommodation
- All road transfers as specified in itinerary
- All charter flights as specified in itinerary
- Sundowner Cruise in Livingstone
- Flight over Victoria Falls
- Hot-air balloon activity in the Mara
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature