In this 13 day trip, you will be exploring East Africa’s Masai Mara plains as you search for Big 5. If your timings of the trip are right, you will also witness the migration of hundreds of wildebeests.
Moving ahead, you will mesmerize yourself with amazing views of Victoria Falls as well as the South Africa’s amazing Kruger National Park where you will experience the big game adventure and get yourself entertained with thrilling wildlife.
- Visit the Masai Mara, Victoria Falls & Cape Town
- Luxury accommodation & excellent service
- Spot the Big 5
- Catch the Wildebeest Migration in season
- Game drives, nature walks & balloon safaris
- Stay along the Zambezi River
- Experience the heart of Cape Town
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Kenya Masai Mara South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 3 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
- 1 night at Eka Hotel
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- 3 nights at Londolozi Varty Camp
- 3 nights at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
Day to day itinerary
- You will arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on Day 1.
- After that, you will be transferred to the Masai Mara through Wilson Airport.
- After you arrive at the Masai Mara, you will visit the Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp where you will have the first game drive of your trip in the afternoon to get familiar with the wilderness of Kenya.
- You will be served with scrumptious dinner in the evening.
- Your next three days will be spent exploring this amazing game park.
- You will leave Masai Mara today and move back to Nairobi.
- Stay for a night in the luxurious Eka Hotel which is perfectly located in the Mombasa Street where you can conveniently access the airports and city center.
- You will fly to Livingstone in Zambia through a flight from Jomo Kenyatta Airport.
- Our representative will meet and greet you here and transfer you to Sussi & Chuma – a luxurious lodge situated near the banks of Zambezi River.
- A ‘tree house’ type room will give you the feeling of an epic adventure, as it is positioned among the shady ebony and Jackalberry
- You can choose to excite yourself with a number of activities like bungee jumping, canoeing, shopping in the markets or simply having elephant back rides.
- Walk along the Victoria Falls National Park as you enjoy scenic waterfalls and take amazing photographs of the most beautiful background.
- Say goodbye to the Victoria Falls and fly back to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
- After you reach Kruger, you will be going to Varty Camp that lies in the very old and ancient Sabi Sands Reserve.
- Apart from game viewing adventure, you can also choose to stroll along boutiques, bump into spa treatments or just sit on your private deck enjoying the birds chirping around.
- You will have a game drive in this morning after which you will go to Cape Town through the Skukuza Airport.
- After reaching the mother city, you will be sent to Belmond Mount Nelson which is a very famous hotel in
- You can enjoy the hotel’s ever famous high tea for the next three days as you explore the vibrant city.
- You can either hike on mountains or simply choose the cable cars to take you on the top.
- Enjoy a boat ride in the Robben Island or meet the endangered penguins at the Boulder’s Beach.
- Do not miss to stop and shop at the popular V&A Waterfront and have a joyous boat cruise in the Table Bay.
- Enjoy your last day to the fullest with other activities before you depart the beautiful city of Cape Town.
- You will be transferred back to Cape Town International Airport from where you will be going back to your home.
- 3 Nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at Eka Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Sussi & Chuma on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Londolozi Varty Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Belmond Mount Nelson on bed and breakfast basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Flights as per the itinerary
- Selected fees and levies
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature