The 12 day tour includes unmatchable safari experience of Kenya’s ever famous Masai Mara with the delightful display of the Victoria Falls before you terminate the trip in a tranquil way in South Africa’s most loved city, the Cape Town.
It will be a better idea to plan your trip ideally between July and November so that you don’t miss out witnessing the Wildebeest Migration. Followed by the game-viewing amusement you go towards the glorifying Victoria Falls where you are free to enjoy water rafting down the Zambezi River. The Safari continues with a stay of four nights in a charming and elegant boutique hotel in the vibrant city of Cape Town with a lot of restaurants, shops, art galleries and historic landmarks nearby.
- Fantastic game viewing
- See the Wildebeest Migration in season
- Full-day, guided tour of Victoria Falls
- River lodge with private pools, boat & wine cellar
- Stay in the heart of Cape Town
- Soak up views of Table Mountain
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Kenya Masai Mara South Africa Cape Town
- 3 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
- 4 nights at Thorntree River Lodge
- 4 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel
Day to day itinerary
Setting out on your first game drive of the trip that starts from Nairobi, you will spend the next two days adventuring the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve.
You will arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport from where you catch a short flight to Kichwa Tembo Airstrip through Wilson Airport.
You will be transferred to the camp by road then.
After settling down you will be all set to start the game drive next morning and enjoy the thrilling adventure.
Nature walks will add much more adventure to your experience in Masai.
You may also opt for a hot air balloon ride which will move you over the savannah and mesmerizes you with the glow of dawn.
Today after getting done with your breakfast you will be leaving Masai Mara and will be going back to Nairobi.
From Nairobi, you will take a flight to Livingstone in Zambia. You will further reach the Thorntree River Lodge by road which is located in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
Thorntree Lodge provides you with the best hospitality services. You also get the advantage of the proximity of the lodge which places you nearer to the Victoria Falls.
You will have a complete day tour of the Victoria Falls in one of these four days where a professional guide will accompany you throughout and guide you through all the information you need to have.
The last phase of your adventurous trip will let you enjoy the amazing city of Cape Town in the city’s ever famous Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel which is located in the gardens.
You will be making the most of your time in the Mother City, the Cape Town through the vibrant attractions of Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens or by visiting the Cape Peninsula.
You will also make a visit to the Boulders Beach to amaze yourself by witnessing the African Penguin Colony.
One of these days you will visit the Cape Winelands and Peninsula where you will enjoy wines with enchanting views all around you.
Bringing your exciting journey to an end, today, you will be heading to the Cape Town International Airport to board a flight that will fly you back home.
- 3 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 4 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Thorntree River Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hot air balloon safari,Half Day Lesedi Cultural Village Tour
- Scenic Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight
- Flights as specified in the itinerary
- Full Day Cape Winelands Tour
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Meet and greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport,Chobe Day Trip
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature