For seven days, explore the magnificent Lower Zambezi National Park on the banks of Zambezi River for incredible game drives and bird watching.
The destination has rich wildlife and offers true African safari experience where you can go on multiple game drives in 4x4s, canoe and on foot. Situated in the Chiawa Camp, the Zambian adventure trip helps you explore the wilderness while staying in a camp for a true exposure into the wild.
- Stay on the banks of the Lower Zambezi
- Enjoy exciting river-based game viewing
- Go on thrilling game drives in the park
- Get close to nature on a canoe ride
- Sit down to romantic candlelit dinners
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Lower Zambezi
- 3 nights at Chiawa Camp
- 3 nights at Old Mondoro
Day to day itinerary
Water Adventure at Chiawa
- Arrival at Kenneth Kuanda International Airport
- Local flight to Jeki Airstrip
- Airport transfer to Chiawa Camp
Adventure begins from the very first day as you land into the Zambian territory and take a short flight to Chiawa Camp. The family-owned camping site has all the amenities for a comfortable stay. Located close to the Zambezi River, you can go kayaking to watch the lazy hippos or go for your first African game drive.
There are various activities to keep you occupied for four days, which includes kayaking, fishing, regular game drives and more.
Hiking to Old Mondoro
- Check-out from Chiawa Camp
- Boat transfer to Ol Mondoro Camp
Take a boat ride to reach the small camping site that can only house eight people comfortably. The camping site offers exclusive activities and thrilling game drives where you can see the famous leopards.
You can also embark on hikes for sightseeing the great natural environment that offers a comprehensive wildlife exposure. After an eventful stay at the small but comfortable camp, you will be escorted to the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport to board your flight back home.
- 3 Nights at Chiawa Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Return shared light aircraft flights from Lusaka
- Park, conservation and community fees
- 3 Nights at Ol Mondoro on fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Chiawa Camp to Old Mondoro
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature