Located on the Kariega riverbank that flows in Eastern Cape’s Sibuya Game Reserve, is Sibuya River Camp that has been placed for your stay. This is a small, but comfortable camp positioned to have easy accessibility to the adventurous spots.
Witness 4 of the Big 5 on a walking safari and a game drive. You could also take a canoe and paddle on the Kariega River. Explore and be amazed at the sights of different bird species. Go for walks along the Kenton beach or for a swim in the Kariega River.
- On the banks of the Kariega River
- In the malaria-free Sibuya Game Reserve
- Luxurious, comfortable & secluded tents
- Close to the beaches at Kenton-on-Sea
- Great birding destination
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape Safaris
Type of Accommodation
- Authentic African styled lounge and bar area,
- Enjoy your deck to gaze and be mesmerized by your surroundings.
- Delicious meals prepared by professional chefs,
- Devour meals around a campfire under the African stars.
- Five comfortable, walk-in tents,
- En-suite bathroom,
- Hot and cold water available throughout your stay.
Luxury Tent AMENITIES
- Mosquito net
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Twin bed available
- En-suite bathroom
- Bird watching
- Horse riding
- Game drives
- Guided walks