The luxurious Lux Grand Gaube was built around a small paradise bay on the northern coast of Mauritius. The decor of the whole resort is simply charming with decadent elements, which are inspired by the island to give out a beach vibe. Wide color spots, natural thatch appearance, rattan and calm fountains create a relaxing and peaceful ambiance.
Enjoy the sun on the beach, get refreshed in the calm waters of the Indian Ocean or in the large pool. Go out on an adventure on a motorboat or dive into the sea. Explore the area on a mountain bike or book a tee time at a nearby golf course. Reserve an appointment at the Spa or at an integrated health and fitness center.
With all such comfortable amenities, this resort is ideal for everyone, from the honeymoon couples to young couples with children. Enjoy delicious mouth-watering barbecues in summer (from October to April), or a delightful ice cream at the parlor. Lux Grand Gaube offers an unforgettable experience for your perfect vacations.
- LUX* Ice Cream Parlour
- Private seaplane adventures
- Island style meets Far Eastern elegance
- Practice your swing at the driving range
- Rejuvenate your senses at the spa
- Watch a blockbuster movie at the island’s only private cinema
- Dedicated Kids’ Club & entertainment
- PADI scuba centre
Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2016 – #6 of Top 10 Hotels in Mauritius
Mauritius, North Coast, Riviere Du Rempart
Type of Accommodation
You have the option to choose from a wide range of spa treatments to create your own personal, rejuvenating experience at the ‘Lux Me’ Spa. Book a yoga session or a fun fitness program in the ‘Fitness Centre.’ Take a dip in one of the three swimming pools which are situated throughout the complex in different areas. You can also visit the PADI center.
Find the latest movie to view from a comfortable armchair and in a relaxed ambiance in the Lux Grand Gaube Private Theater, which can easily accommodate a capacity up to 60 people. Even the children have their own club to play and be taken care by professional caregivers, whereas ‘The Studio 17’ is just the perfect place for teenagers. Both of these areas offer age-appropriate activities under the supervision of trained and enthusiastic professionals.
Experience a very special treatment on the private seaplane. You can fly across Mauritius and land on the Indian Ocean. It is definitely a great way to discover the other side of this island paradise.
- Wi-fi available
- Beauty or wellness therapist
- Swimming Pool
- Computer facilities
- Art Gallery
- Concierge service
- Curio or Gift shop
- Room service
- Children’s Club
- Tennis Court
- Babysitting service available
- Laundry service
The kitchen serves a rich, fresh and healthy buffet breakfast in the morning, and in the evening, you can treat yourself to the cultural dinners, table meals and gala dinners are also available.
- As for lunch, there’s a beach bar and a grill setup which offers Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can dine on the terrace of Asia Karma House, which specializes in oriental and western cuisine. Or, if you like seafood, then you can try Abalone which serves oysters, fish, and shellfish.
- Located under the ancient banyan trees, Banyan – The Island Kitchen offers traditional classic flavors of the island cuisine if you like rare delicacies
- Do you need to refresh yourself with a dose of caffeine to start-off your day? Then you can go to Café LUX for some original coffee which is resort’s very own.
- The Spirit Bar and the Lounge is the perfect place to have a refreshing drink and maybe go for a Havana cigar while reading a book in the beautiful library.
- The bar offers an international standard selection of cocktails and light meals. Let the resort create a romantic dinner for you and your partner, near in the pool or on the beach.
- In the summer months, from October to April, enjoy delicious ice cream cones and outdoor barbecues for festive parties.
The junior suites have private lounge areas which open up onto the terrace and private balconies which overlooks the sea. These rooms have king-size beds and a private bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower, and bathtub.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, internet access and a beautiful view of the bay from the balcony or terrace.
Superior rooms are a good choice for families as they can easily accommodate two adults and a child. They are the only category with inter-connecting rooms. The rooms have an elegant design with warm wooden surfaces and light sandy elements. They have a shower and a separate bathroom in the private bathroom.
Relax in the private garden of the Senior Suite room and admire the lagoon from a distance. These spacious, suites feature a separate living area, large upstairs bedrooms and a spa bath with the en-suite bathroom.
The deluxe rooms resemble the superior rooms when it comes to functionality, but are more spacious for maximum peace and comfort.
Superior Room AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath and shower
- Mini bar
- Outdoor area
- Safe in room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Wi-fi available in room
Other Room Types
The Deluxe Rooms are similar to the Superior Rooms when it comes to features but are more spacious for the ultimate in tranquillity and comfort. The Junior Suites have private sitting areas that open onto private terraces or balconies where you can enjoy the view over the ocean.
These rooms also offer king-sized beds and en suite bathrooms that include double basins, walk-in showers and bathtubs. Relax in the private garden of the Senior Suites as you gaze out over the lagoon beyond.
These spacious 2-storey suites offer separate sitting areas, large upstairs bedrooms and whirlpool baths in the en suite bathrooms. Incomparable views of the lagoon and its private beach are features of the stylish LUX* Villa that includes two spacious bedrooms, a private swimming pool, and an outdoor whirlpool, as well as a barbecue area for outdoor dining.
Additionally, a personal butler is on hand to ensure all your needs are met.
- Beach activities
- Deep sea fishing
- Motorised water activities
- Scuba diving
- Boat excursions
- Sunset cruises
- Live music & entertainment