Le Duc de Praslin & Villas are located at a quick walk from the best beaches of the world. Enjoy a refreshing drink on the pearly beaches of the island and head back to your luxurious villa to indulge in the highest quality guest services.
The owner-managed Le Duc de Praslin & Villas is an ideal fit for a romantic time at one of the best destinations in South Africa.
Experience tropical temperatures, sandy beaches and lush green forests of Praslin, during your stay at the Le Duc de Praslin & Villas.
Visit the world-renowned Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve to witness the world’s most extensive plant kingdom and enjoy a friendly day of golf at the archipelago’s most famous 18-hole golf course.
- Near famous Cote d’Or beach
- Close to Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
- Romantic Indian Ocean island
- Owner-managed boutique hotel
- On bustling Praslin Island
Seychelles, Praslin Island
Type of Accommodation
The Le Duc de Praslin & Villas features a tropical garden. The garden is hosts two large fishponds and tranquil waterfalls, ideal for relaxing away while enjoying a good read or a refreshing drink.
Indulge in a pampering session at the hotel’s beach spa that offers a wide range of massages and treatments to choose from.
Soak in a Jacuzzi or enjoy a quick drink from the hotel’s bar as you cool off at the hotel’s very own swimming pool. Take advantage of high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, concierge, and babysitting services.
- Swimming Pool
- Babysitting service available
- Laundry service
The Le Duc de Praslin & Villas is home to two of the region’s most popular restaurants.
- Enjoy international cuisines fused with Creole flavors at the Le Dauphin. The restaurant offers breathtaking views of the hotel’s tranquil garden and the lively fish pond. Take advantage of a series of breakfast options at the Le Dauphin or indulge in a seafood feast for dinner.
- Café des Artsis is Praslin’s another great pick when it comes to dining in style. Enjoy rich flavors and fresh seafood at this award-winning restaurant in Praslin. While seafood is the highlight of this restaurant, it also features plenty of chicken, beef and vegetarian options to choose from.
- A standard room at Le Duc de Praslin & Villas is equipped with an en-suite bathroom, air conditioners, carefully selected decorations and plenty of room. The rooms feature a private terrace that overlooks the hotel’s garden and swimming pool, and other amenities such as Wi-Fi connectivity, television, and a mini bar.
- The Le Duc de Praslin & Villas proudly offers two junior suites with identical amenities as that of a standard room, but with a larger bathroom equipped with a shower and a tub.
- The hotel also offers a honeymoon suite with standard amenities, but with more room and a romantic outdoor shower.
- Catering to the needs of families, the hotel offers family suites. Featuring two bedrooms and standard amenities, the family suite is ideal for a family of group up to six people.
Standard Room AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- En-suite shower only
- Safe in room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Wi-fi available in room
Other Room Types
The two junior suites have the same amenities as the standard rooms with a larger bathroom that includes both shower and tub.
The honeymoon suite has the same amenities as the standard rooms but is more spacious and features an outdoor shower.
The two-bedroomed family suite sleeps six and is ideal for small groups or families. In-room babysitting is available as an optional extra.
- Boat excursions
- Day tours