Experience the authentic African safari while lodging at Kwandwe Ecca Lodge. Situated in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, this lodge provides a comfy modern farmhouse atmosphere.
Kwandwe Ecca Lodge is perfect for families going on a Big 5 safari experience as it is a malaria-free zone.The lodge also has a kids’ play center to keep them entertained.
- Pristine, malaria-free private game reserve with excellent game sightings, including cheetah
- A member of Relais & Chateaux
- Excellent family lodge with a team dedicated to taking care of children
- Luxurious, spacious lodge suites – spacious enough for a family to share
- Expert guides taking care of your safari
- Home to the endangered blue crane, South Africa’s national bird
- Member of Relais & Chateaux, Safari Awards – Best Safari Guiding Team 2016
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape Safaris
Type of Accommodation
Kwandwe Ecca Lodge provides a number of facilities to avail. Take a dip in their rim-flow pool or head over to their bar area for a sundowner drink.
The open-plan kitchen makes your mouthwatering mealtimes interactive.
- Wi-fi available
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service
Meals prepared at Kwandwe Ecca Lodge is appealing farm-style food made in the open-plan kitchen. Children are encouraged to help in preparing their own meals.
Meals are served in the dining area with an uninterrupted view of Eastern Cape’s landscape.
Kwandwe Ecca Lodge provides accommodations of six intimate suites. Each suite has its en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower.
The suite is designed with a comfortable sitting area and a wrap-around wooden deck. The fold-out couches can be turned into bedding for kids 11 years and younger.
- Air conditioning
- En-suite shower only
- Mini bar
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor area
- Private pool
- Safe in room
- Wi-fi available in room
- Animal tracking experience
- Cultural tours
- Game drives
- Guided walks
- Historical tours
- Specialist guides
- Night drives
- Private game-drives
- Guided walking safaris