Indian Ocean Lodge is a small lodge located on the lavish tropical garden Praslin Island.
Head out on excursions to the nearby islands and be awe-inspired by the surrounding landscape and wildlife. Especially for the bird lovers, this area is a sanctuary for rare birds. Take a long walk or relax on the soft sands of the island’s beaches and soak in the suns warm rays.
- Situated on one of the longest beaches in the Seychelles
- Beachfront pool, relaxed restaurant & pool bar
- Comfortable rooms set in lush tropical gardens with individual balconies
- Great for couples or friends & family friendly
- Near the Vallee de Mai, a World Heritage Site
- Complimentary transfer to Cote D’Or for a vibey beach experience with shops & restaurants
Seychelles, Praslin Island
Type of Accommodation
Guests at Indian Ocean Lodge can take a dip in the pool when they are not out on the beach. The kids have their own paddle pool. Take a refreshing drink from the lodge’s bar and head up to the lounge or the pool deck to enjoy the moment.
- Swimming Pool
- Babysitting service available
- Computer facilities
- Laundry service
- Secure Parking
The lodge’s in-house restaurant is located inside the main building and offers local and continental cuisines prepared from the produce of local farms.
The Indian Ocean Lodge offers lodgings in 32 commodious air-conditioned rooms. The rooms are divided into eight four-room units and is equipped with a king-sized bed, TV and en-suite bathroom. The suites either have a patio or a balcony.
Standard Room AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safe in room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Private balcony
- En-suite bathroom
- Day tours
- Guided walks
- Boat excursions