Hamilton’s Tented Camp is a sophisticated camp located in Kruger National Park. It is an open and pleasant lodge.
It got its name after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton. He was one of the leading individuals in the founding of the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Your stay at Hamilton’s Tented Camp will provide you the opportunity to go on intense game drives, bird-watching excursions, and guided walks to discover the wildlife in Kruger Park.
- Private Kruger Park concession
- Romantic & intimate tented camp with only 6 tents
- Perfect for honeymooners
- Colonial, old-world charm – experience safari of a bygone era
- All the tents have fantastic views of the river
South Africa, Kruger, Kruger National Park
Type of Accommodation
- Relax at the Nomadic Spa for a soothing massage
- Cool off at the lodge’s plunge pool
- Sip a cool drink and relax on the deck in a lounger
- Swimming Pool
- Combination of international cuisine with an African twist.
- You can taste different wines from the extraordinary wine list we provide.
- Six luxurious tents furnished with mosquito nets and air conditioning.
- Private veranda for spectacular views.
- Romantic bath-tubs.
- An outdoor shower.
- Intercom service for your convenience.
Hamilton’s Tented Camp provides you with all basic amenities that are necessary for an ultimate vacation with comfort and luxury.
Standard Room AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath only
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor area
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Guided walks
- Guided walking safaris