Named after being the best for elephant viewing in the world, the lovely Elephant House is found at a little distance to Addo Elephant National Park.
This park is a home ground for many elephants, antelopes, buffalos, black rhinos as well as different types of birds. A stay at this lodge will provide you the opportunity to discover a world of various birds and animals.
This grandeur regal-style lodge and their personalized service will provide you a cozy stay on your trip.
Explore the region on guided game drives and spot a variety of different animals like black rhinos, jackals, lions, hyenas, buffalos and of course, the spectacular elephants.
If you desire, you could also opt for other endeavors like a trip to see the Born Free Foundation, a visit to the village, play some polo, go for horseback riding, take wine tours, or go on a helicopter trip to a beach.
- Located in the sun-drenched Sunday River Valley
- Malaria-free safari destination
- 8km from the Addo Elephant Park
- Colonial chic manor-house feel
- Ideal for family holidays
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape Safaris
Type of Accommodation
Going for game drives at Addo Elephant National Park will give you your best experience of elephant viewing that you can imagine.
You can also go for guided walks in the park as well. The Zuurberg Mountains will be best to go for hiking or quad biking.
Not only that, but you could also try out other activities like taking a trip to Shamwari, going on a malaria-free elephant or horseback safari, playing golf at a golf course, going on a helicopter trip, or taking a tour in Sunday River Valley.
To end your adventurous day, the Club Room with their stack of board games and DVD will help you relax. The Club Room also has a laptop with free internet access.
- Swimming Pool
- Babysitting service available
- Computer facilities
- Laundry service
- Breakfast and lunches served on the terrace or beside the pool,
- Dinner is a 3-course meal,
- Cuisines paired with your choice of wine,
- 24-hour room service.
- Colonial Room
- Bedrooms decorated with antique furniture,
- Extra-length king-sized beds,
- Private verandas,
- En-suite bathrooms with amenities
- Outdoor showers,
- Air conditioning,
- Central heating,
- Dial-up internet,
- A private safe,
Stable Family Cottage
- Accommodation of maximum five guests in two rooms,
- A Luxury Terrace Room of a combination of two rooms
- Shared balcony, en-suite bathroom, and view over the garden.
Colonial Room AMENITIES
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Internet facility
- Safe in room
Other Room Types
The Standard Colonial Family Cottage accommodates a maximum of 5 guests in two rooms with either double or twin beds.
A Luxury Terrace Room combines two rooms and sleeps a maximum of 4 guests, with a shared balcony, en suite bathroom, and view over the garden.
- Day tours
- Game drives
- Guided walks
- Helicopter flights
- Specialist guides
- 4×4 Drives
- Cultural tours
- Elephant interactive experience
- Historical tours
- Horse riding
- Nature drives