11-day trip designed especially to thrill families. Discover South-Africa’s most amiable locations, starting with four nights stay in Cape Town in a luxury villa at the heart of Camps Bay. Then fly to Sun City – Africa’s most beautiful resort destination where the world of entertainment awaits.
Hit the road and travel to premium Madikwe Safari Lodge set next to Kalahari. During your stay, you’ll enjoy day and night game drives along with special safari programs for kids.
- Private villa in Camps Bay
- Explore Cape Town
- Family fun at Africa’s premier resort
- Championship golfing & watersports
- Big 5 & malaria-free safari
- Specialised kids’ safari activities
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Sun City, Madikwe
- 4 nights at Villa Olivier
- 3 nights at Cascades Hotel
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Explore Cape Town with Your Family
- Your journey officially begins at Cape Town International Airport. You’ll spend your next four nights at luxurious Olivier Villa at Camps Bay.
- Cape Town needs no introduction as it is a world-famous destination for families. You’re to spend your days, as you like. Spend a day exploring vast Winelands, take the lift to the top of The Table Mountain, visit the grand aquarium, or take an exceptional sunset cruise from famous V&A Waterfront.
Sun City – Perfect Nature’s blend
- After exploring Cape Town to its fullest head back to Cape Town International Airport, from there you will fly to Pilanesberg Airport. You’ll be accompanied by a private SUV which will take you to Hotel Cascades in Sun City.
- Sun City is a complete mixture of nature and man-made Play at Championship golf courses, delight yourself with unique spa treatments, unwind at the lake’s edge, visit Valley’s tropical beach with its embedded wave machine, or enjoy the simple view at sun lounger. Sun City holds equal opportunities for children including action-packed arcades, a farmyard, adventure centers and much more. Sun City has something for everyone.
Madikwe and African ‘Big 7’
After your exciting three nights stay at Sun City, it’s time to head to Madikwe Safari Lodge. A private SUV will transport you to Madikwe Game Reserve. This reserve is famous for its exclusive Big 5 view, white Rhinos, Cheetahs, and wild Dogs making it ‘African Big 7’. Nicely situated between rolling hills overlooking magnificent Marico River. Game drives are limited to three vehicles per visit which ensure its exclusivity.
Enjoy nighttime with barbeque dinners, born fires, native music, and wild stories. Spend some time with natives and learn the difference between Cheetah and Leopard’s footprints or learn health benefits of rubbing acacia leaves on your body. Not to forget bird watching assisted by an expert guide who will help you identify every bird.
Children can expand their knowledge by visiting Ecology house where they’ll be taught about Africa’s plants, animals, birds and other useful things.
- 3 nights at Cascades Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Sun City to Madikwe Safari Lodge
- Transfer from Madikwe Safari Lodge to OR Tambo International Airport
- 4 nights at Villa Olivier on a self catering basis
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Villa Olivier
- Flight from Cape Town to Pilanesberg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature