Sabi Sabi Game ReserveAn authentic wildlife experience is assured at Sabi Sabi, one of the luxury private reserves housed within the greater Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Sabi Sand shares fenceless borders with the world-famous Kruger Park. Wildlife viewing tends toward the superb, with its main focus being on sighting all of the Big Five. The big cats are plentiful. Even the normally secluded leopard is easily found. Sabi Sabi was one of the first lodges in Sabi Sands and offers exclusive wildlife viewing while enjoying 5 star accommodation, excellent food and service. It has 4 very different lodges to choose from with themes ranging from traditional to colonial to avant-garde contemporary. Sabi Sabi owns a reasonable chunk of the Sabi Sands property and only offers traversing rights to one small property, which makes it not too crowded at wildlife sightings.
Some of the things you'll especially like about Sabi Sabi Game Reserve include:
- Wildlife viewing is fantastic with easy sightings of all of the Big Five
- Off-road driving allows close encounters with habituated wildlife
- Experienced guides offer a variety of wildlife viewing activities
- 4 luxury safari lodges with different styles ranging from traditional to colonial to contemporary and one small family lodge
- Situated in a less crowded part of Sabi Sands
Easy sightings of the Big Five and cheetah make wildlife viewing superb. Also commonly sighted is the leopard, which is hard to find elsewhere. Varied antelope species are plentiful, but often passed over for the chance to view flagship animals. Sabi Sabi's landscape is mostly woodland savanna. The foliage can be dense, but this rarely presents a problem when viewing wildlife due to the expert tracking skills of guides and the possibility to drive off-road