Embrace the real beauty of Cape Town and Cape Wineland on an energetic 10 day self-drive journey. On route you will experience the majestic Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, and Panorama Route.
Start your trip by exploring Cape Town and Cape Winelands pristine views. From here, take a cable ride or hike to the top of Table Mountain. Enjoy the majestic beaches of Africa, and sip the finest wines the region has to offer, before taking a flight to the Kruger National Park for pleasurable game viewing.
Your journey will start at the Panorama Route, where you can spend a few nights at a cozy lodge owned by a friendly family. From here, make your way to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and experience the Big 5 safari at Lion Sands Lodge.
- Stay close to the centre of Cape Town, close to all the major attractions
- View Table Mountain from the lodge’s pool
- Relax in the charming Cape Winelands
- Stay in South Africa’s gourmet capital
- Rejuvenate at a cosy Wellness Clinic
- Play golf at the members-only Leopard Creek
- Go on a Sabi Sands Big 5 safari
- Enjoy amazing game viewing & birding
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Kruger, Panorama Route
- 2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Enjoy Your Stay At Cape Town
- Your enchanting South African adventure starts today, as you reach Cape Town International Airport.
- From here, pick a rental car of your choice.
- Drive to the exquisite boutique hotel, The Cape Cadogan that is conveniently located at close to Kloof and Long Street, and the suburb of Gardens.
- Freshen up and get ready to explore Cape Town.
Take a trip out the next day and drive around to experience local attractions. The local tourist attractions include: a cable car ride to the top of the Table Mountain, sun bathing at Camps Bay beach, shopping at V& A Waterfront, etc. The possibilities are endless when it comes to spending a day at Cape Town.
Explore the Cape Winelands
- Bid farewell to Cape Town and make your way to the miraculous Cape Winelands. The area is located in close proximity to Cape Town and houses some of the finest wine estates and traditional town that resemble an Alpine setting.
- You will then visit the Villas in Franschhoek and the Franschhoek Country House. It is a breathtaking town on the mountainside where some of the finest gourmet restaurants and wineries are housed.
- You will get two days to explore the breathtaking landscape. The tourist attraction in the area includes: wine and chocolate tasting, horseback ride across the vineyard, boutique shop visits and an extremely romantic landscape.
Unwind At the Panorama Route
- Head back to Cape Town and head to the airport.
- Take a flight to Nelspruit- one of the most breathtaking regions in South Africa.
- Book a rental car and head to the Austrian style lodge, Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge located in proximity with the White River Golf Course.
Enjoy the landscape of the region with attractions like Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon, and God’s Window. You can spend your time close to the lodge, and play golf at the Leopard Creek Golf Course. However, for that you need a membership.
Head To The Sabi Sands
- Drive to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve.
The reserve is the home to some of the wildest and rare wildlife species with an impeccable game view. It is located on the border of Kruger National Park.
- Head to the Lion Sands River Lodge, a safari that overlooks Sabi River.
The lodges are known for their spectacular game viewing and luxury lifestyle close to nature.
Game Viewing in the Sabi Sands
- Wake up early in the morning and gear up for an adventurous game drive at Lion Sands. Stay active and keep a look for predators to have an enchanting experience.
- Stop at the bush to have a snack, before you go to the lodge for a satiating breakfast.
- Stay at the lodge, visit the bush spa, rest in your suite, or stroll nearby.
- In the afternoon, savor the high tea and then head for a game drive. You can also sit back and watch the sunset.
- Return back to the lodge and enjoy African native meals.
Bid Farewell to Kruger
- Before collecting your car from the rental, watch the last game drive.
- Head back to Nelspruit.
- Drop the car at the airport and carry on with your vacation as per your own plan.
- 2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 days Car rental in Cape Town
- Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- 6 days Car rental in Gauteng
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature